• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Kyoufu

Qatari Royal Family are looking to buy a PL club to add to their collection of clubs (Malaga, PSG).

Newcastle and Fulham shortlisted, with Newcastle favourites as the stadium does not require investment.

Old story but still, inject that oil into my veins.

faridmon

Cheers. lads. That surely gave me some buzz within me (interpret it however you want)
\although can sense some sarcasm, but all is welcome.

Speaking of which, when I was boarding the train From Uni tonight, there was this Crazy guy who was overly happy about something and starting giving people hugs and handshakes. He even gave me some Ferrero Chocolates. When I asked why was he happy, he said he was a Luton fan, and started to continue his celebration. ot until I got home and checked the results have realised that they have beaten Cardiff.

Well done to them.

He was still weird though, but the chocolate was nice...

Ronaldo is debuting his new boots tomorrow Vs. Real Sociedad

Fancy or mysterious?

He's coming back to United!

i1dosoPLlzG3l.gif

Messi

You can't study without having someone infiltrate and become one of us. Now the question is if he stays loyal to the nano machine masturbation researchers or if our charm has been enough to make him one of us forever.

I am sure he is a massive wanker like the rest of us :p

Yen

Cheers. lads. That surely gave me some buzz within me (interpret it however you want)
\although can sense some sarcasm, but all is welcome.

Speaking of which, when I was boarding the train From Uni tonight, there was this Crazy guy who was overly happy about something and starting giving people hugs and handshakes. He even gave me some Ferrero Chocolates. When I asked why was he happy, he said he was a Luton fan, and started to continue his celebration. ot until I got home and checked the results have realised that they have beaten Cardiff.

Well done to them.

He was still weird though, but the chocolate was nice...

"Don't accept sweets from strangers" is rule no.1 of life.

Lightning

Banned
It also doesn't help that Arsenal are still operating on a budget that was fit for 10 years ago in which time profit and turnovers have risen massively. Other clubs are pushing the prices up forcing you to sign crapper players. A far bigger issue than any lack of quality in the market.
This is the biggest problem. Wenger hasn't adjusted to the jump in price tags. Wenger thinks the prices we paid for Overmars etc... 10-15years ago should net you top quality players and it doesn't anymore. Even in Spain and Germany the prices will only get higher and you need to get in quicker. Arsenal waste an abysmal amount of time dwelling over transfers and that allows others to swoop in with better deals in front of us and we don't offer competitive wages either. While this is the case he can't expect the best players to want to come to us or our best players to stay.

Why should Wilshere, Ramsey, Gibbs, Chamberlain etc... get paid less than their british counterparts while being better players because of Arsenal's policies and as an extra kick in the guts not win anything or be rewarded to boot? They wont and nor should they. Wenger is too set in his ways to change, he's not like Fergusson who has moved with the times, Wenger has stood still and unfortunately as a club we've become stagnant as a result. Until Wenger has moved on there can be progression at Arsenal FC.

Wilbur

Banned
Qatari Royal Family are looking to buy a PL club to add to their collection of clubs (Malaga, PSG).

Newcastle and Fulham shortlisted, with Newcastle favourites as the stadium does not require investment.

I don't know why the City sheikh didn't buy Newcastle, it always seemed a bit of a fool's game buying City. They've done well, but its unlikely that they're going to be a bigger club than United worldwide for the foreseeable future, and odd that they'd pick a club with such direct competition.

At least with Newcastle they're the only team in the city, bigger stadium, pretty famous support. I would have gone for them.

There is a junior member parked in the recognise thread so now every other post nearly is by him

I think if I keep responding to him he may end up recognising me and I will be loved worldwide

Or I could just go to sleep, yeah that sounds better

Kyoufu

I don't know why the City sheikh didn't buy Newcastle, it always seemed a bit of a fool's game buying City. They've done well, but its unlikely that they're going to be a bigger club than United worldwide for the foreseeable future, and odd that they'd pick a club with such direct competition.

At least with Newcastle they're the only team in the city, bigger stadium, pretty famous support. I would have gone for them.

Robbed. :(

Messi

There is a junior member parked in the recognise thread so now every other post nearly is by him

I think if I keep responding to him he may end up recognising me and I will be loved worldwide

Or I could just go to sleep, yeah that sounds better

Sorry dude, ill stop posting :(

Timurid

I wished they bought Torino. :(

Labadal

Then you'll sell players when they don't get their salaries paid. We'll take Ben Arfa and Cabaye, please.

Wilbur

Banned
Probably. :(

I reckon Chelsea would be a better move for him. Re-united with Hazard and Ba.

He would be a very good buy for anyone in the league to be honest. We just need a fucking centre midfielder. A centre back, a winger and a center midfielder is my buy list.

Yanga-Mbiwa said he wants to come Man Utd, so him, Gundogan and James Rodriguez pls.

De Gea/Lindegaard
Rafael/Jones - Vidic/Smalling - Evans/Mbiwa - Evra/Fabio
Carrick/Anderson - Gundogan/Cleverley
Valencia/Young - Rooney/Kagawa - James/Nani
van Persie/Hernandez

look upon my works kyoufu
and despair

Timurid

He would be a very good buy for anyone in the league to be honest. We just need a fucking centre midfielder. A centre back, a winger and a center midfielder is my buy list.

Yanga-Mbiwa said he wants to come Man Utd, so him, Gundogan and James Rodriguez pls.

De Gea/Lindegaard
van Persie/Hernandez

and despair
Take Ogbonna for a cool 20 mil and you'll have a quality centreback!

Messi

Dying for a piss and shit but I don't want to get up. This is my lowest point.

Edit: SEE A NEW GUY IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE, WE ARE BEING WATCHED

De Gea/Lindegaard
van Persie/Hernandez

and despair

<3

Top Bottom