• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

I can't wait until the Pea scores a last minute winner from a Shinji through ball. Evra will be dancing in front of Suarez. Shelvey will be pointing his finger at Fergie. Reina will be slamming the floor like a baby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiuD6i8dN1g

All we need is Shinji Kagawa! Shinji Kagawa! Shinji Kagawa!
All we need is Shinji Kagawa! Shinji Kagawa! Shinji, what's new! Shinji! Someone still loves you!!

Arnie

Why the fuck would you ruin such a moment with that cunt's song?
I must scream and shout and let it all out.

Joe Allen you're the one.

Then ill kick a bin.
I have never eaten there, the ordering process scares me. So I never go in.
How so? I love it. Get to have a bit of a laugh with the staff, do I want olives? What's my spice? What sides do I want? Can you stamp my card? If the drinks bottomless then where do I fud, mister?

That sort of thing.

Messi

How so? I love it. Get to have a bit of a laugh with the staff, do I want olives? What's my spice? What sides do I want? Can you stamp my card? If the drinks bottomless then where do I fud, mister?

That sort of thing.

This sounds like a nightmare to me.

I will say, I have massive social anxieties and stuff like this really pains me.

Wilbur

Banned
Lionel Messi has scored 35 of Barcelona's 80 in all competitions, 26 of 57 in the league.

Fernando Torres has scored 14 of Chelsea's 82 goals in all competitions, 7 of 39 in the league.

Wow, Chelsea have scored a bucketload in other competitions :lol, 5 against Man Utd, Leeds and Southampton in the cups, 6 against Wolves, 6 and 4 against Nordsjaelland, plus 2 in the Community Shield, 3 in the CWC and 1 in the Super Cup.

Wilbur

Banned
Robin van Persie has scored 20 of Man United's 71 goals in all competitions, 16 of 54 in the league.

Luis Suarez has scored 18 of Liverpool's 54 goals in all competitions, 15 of 34 in the league.

Lionel Messi has scored 35 of Barcelona's 80 in all competitions, 26 of 57 in the league.

Fernando Torres has scored 14 of Chelsea's 82 goals in all competitions, 7 of 39 in the league.

WHO ELSE DO WE WANT TO KNOW?

Ronaldo? Michu? Defoe? Juve's strikers LOL

Fry

Robin van Persie has scored 20 of Man United's 71 goals in all competitions, 16 of 54 in the league.

Luis Suarez has scored 18 of Liverpool's 54 goals in all competitions, 15 of 34 in the league.

Thomas Muller

Arnie

I get anxious about stuff, it's cool Messi. I enjoy overcoming something that I'm anxious about, and bottling that feeling of success. The more you do things the better you get at them. I used to hate getting my hair cut, now I go almost every month.

K1LLER7

FALCAO or Ba for the "Wee Club"

Yen

what team has scored the fewest goals in each of the big leagues, and which player got the highest percentage?

% of teams goals (league)

RVP 30%
Suarez 44%
Ba 48%
Michu 42%
Lambert 30%
Fletcher 38%

Shaaraway 41%
Cavani 39%
Klose 36%
Natale 38%

Messi 46%
Falcao 46%
Ronaldo 34%
Aduriz 50%
Castro 36%
Soldado 36%
Postiga 38%
Hemed 44%
Negredo 35%

Ibesevic 48%
Lewandowski 29%
Meier 33%
Kießling 36%
Muller 20%
Mandzukic 20%

Messi

But maklershed is still around; he makes the "What are you reading? (Month Year)" topics each month.

Are you tracking FootballGAF's masturbation habits for the use of your overlords?

I get anxious about stuff, it's cool Messi. I enjoy overcoming something that I'm anxious about, and bottling that feeling of success. The more you do things the better you get at them. I used to hate getting my hair cut, now I go almost every month.

I just have years of fear and rejection built up that forces to to avoid certain things.

Wilbur

Banned
Also Ba got 16 in all competitions I think, which was half of what Newcastle scored all season? I think. I haven't looked into that one, I just heard it today.

KidA doing my job for me on the percentage one!

But the team with the least goals in all of Europe's top 4 leagues

Greuther Furth with 11
Palermo with 15
Celta de Vigo with 15
Aston Villa & QPR with 17

3Sixty

ibqmqTZuwtH0Qs.jpg

Seems legit.

Bo-Locks

I went to one in the US and the guy had such a thick accent I barely knew what i was getting in the end.

I was in a KFC in some fucking backwater town in Mississippi with some friends. I made the order and in a really thick southern accent the woman behind the counter said "Ya'll got four more d-sides". I seriously didn't understand what she was saying. She repeated it about five times without even bothering to rephrase it but I just couldn't understand her. At this stage I was holding other customers up and she started to think that I had something wrong with me. My friends couldn't understand her either and were just laughing. Eventually she got a straw out from underneath the counter and pointed it me while saying "Ya'll, got FOUR (she points at me and holds four fingers up) more D-SIDES (and points the straw at the various side order options on the menu), and it clicked. I was the stupidest person in a KFC in bumfuck Mississippi.

I've got a dodgy trans-Atlantic accent from living in US/UK but I can understand regional British accents better for some reason. Except scouse.

GolazoDan

I need to get back into 360 FIFA. I legit don't think I played it since the first week. Easy to pick it up again though. Think my last game was a Manchester derby, 3-0 down at half time, won 4-3. NEVER RAGE QUIT.

Arnie

Fuck, didn't know they'd done the transfers. Still can't sleep, might creep downstairs, sip some tropicana, and wreck some cunts with Sturridge.

Top Bottom