• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Isco, Malouda

That just ain't fair. Guessing Moses would leave if it happened

Malouda.
inJ0jJFxVgqBM.png

Thank God he should be off the pay check soon enough. Isco, Oscar, Mata, Hazard and Moses doesn't sound half bad or like too many for the 3 positions behind the striker. Send German Messi away to Leeds or something where he belongs, really don't see anything in him.

I thought Rafa might have given him a chance since we were apparently after him when he was at Lyon (?)

Seems like it has been decided from higher ups that no manager can use him and Chelsea are going to torture him with u21 training until he leaves lol

Clegg

What are Chelsea going to do with four number tens in their team?

Hazard, Mata and Oscar are all great players. What's going to happen if Disco arrives? We've already seen that you can't really play all three 10's at the same time.

I suppose its to have options on the bench but IMO at least one of those players is going to be very unhappy sitting on the bench.

Why would Moses leave? If anything hes doing much better under Rafa. I think Marin might end up leaving on loan next season (shame really but oh well). If we got Isco I think Rafa would feel more comfortable with the formation we've got and being able to rotate the players a bit better plus I read Isco would be a 3rd choice for playing up front so theres that as well.

The original plan with Oscar was to loan him to Roma for the season I believe but as Marin was injured they decided to keep him and see how he did until January and now obviously they won't loan him. I do wonder if Rafa had been in charge at the start of the season if he would have had him loaned out but hopefully he will keep him now. He has also been using him as a Lampard style role in training so perhaps hes trying to make him a bit more versatile.

Yen

Hazard, Mata and Oscar are all great players. What's going to happen if Disco arrives? We've already seen that you can't really play all three 10's at the same time.

I suppose its to have options on the bench but IMO at least one of those players is going to be very unhappy sitting on the bench.

433 - Mata on the left, Hazard right, Isco as false 9 and Oscar in centre of midfield.

Fuck.

It's funny because that was regular stuff when playing for us and no one even bothered to gif that. No, actually, it's sad.

People say Shinji must settle in the PL, I don't agree. United play in a way that doesn't suit him and if he adjusts to that style, he'll be just another decent player. And I'm rather certain that this will be the case until Fergie retires.

Fuck

GQman2121

Banned

Rafa's recent track record would be to sit Oscar.

Hazard | Mata | (Moses, Oscar, Marin)

Behind them would be:

Lampard/Ramires | Luiz/Mikel

With Mikel and Moses both off to ACN for the next few weeks, that means more time for everyone really. So signing Isco is just another great option. And at the rumored £15m, a good piece of business. In fact just keeping him away from other top clubs is a win in and of itself.

Meier

I can't imagine City would miss out on Hazard and then Isco to Chelsea. I'd be very disappointed if that happened. Txiki wants him and Beñat.

Last I heard Isoc was renegotiating his contact at Malaga with an increased release clause.

If somebody does sign him for just 21M Euro they've got a terrific deal.

Clegg

United won't be after another number 10. We'll persist with Kagawa until he comes good.

Besides, we have more pressing issues to address. The centre of defence looks like the position that needs to be strengthened. And CM too but I've given up on us ever signing someone there.

BREAKING NEWS - nobody outside of football GAF knows of Jeff Albertsons existence, I posted 3 times in the do you recognise the above poster thread and nobody does; even Bacon denied me the Judas bastard

Yen

BREAKING NEWS - nobody outside of football GAF knows of Jeff Albertsons existence, I posted 3 times in the do you recognise the above poster thread and nobody does; even Bacon denied me the Judas bastard

Kermit?

Liverpool need a no 10, we'll take Isco or Benat.

K1LLER7

Only two of Manchester United's last 32 games in all competitions have ended level after 90 minutes.

Hope we get ando and Nani back for the replay fixture next week.

My weekend starts on Tuesday. A few games to play, can play 2 at a time (if you know what I mean)

Far Cry 3
Sleeping Dogs
Dark Souls
Folklore
Dead Space 2

Want to complete at least 2 of them before starting ME2

Noirulus

Keep Gareth Bale AWAY from Real Madrid, we have absolutely no need for him.

And as much as I love Higuain (he's my favorite player), he does seem to be lost in Mourinho's system, so I wouldn't min if he were let go for Falcao.

... Actually I would be upset shipping out Higuain.

Also, Neymar should go to Barca and get defeated by us.

No need for him? We could always use more bench-warmers! /s

Modric sitting on the bench is one of the most heart-wrenching situations currently at Madrid. We really need to give him more play time. :/

Lightning

Banned
No need for him? We could always use more bench-warmers! /s

Modric sitting on the bench is one of the most heart-wrenching situations currently at Madrid. We really need to give him more play time. :/
Modric sitting on the bench is the best thing ever. He can't be helping Spurs from Madrid's bench.

Dibbz

Apparantly we've made a good bid for David Villa. Come on Barca you fuckers. Do a deal.

Villa is a great player but he's getting on a bit isn't he? Suppose it would get Theo to either sign or fuck off though so I don't care. Just bring in some players that can do something decent for the club.

Top Bottom