• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

choodi

Banned
A_2eUvxCcAAs52c.jpg

I have that hat. Someone got it for me as a secret santa present.

That shirt on the other hand...I'll have to ask for that one next year!

GorillaJu

Mourinho reckons Spurs will get top 4 along with Chelsea and the Manchester teams.

dat Madrid partnership

Yes....hilarious...

I know Levy is an amazing chairman, but I can't help hate him, mostly because of the strange cult of personality surrounding a business man in a sport, based on him being a ruthless negotiator and by all rights a bit of an asshat.

Spurs insisted on getting Modric out of the PL and wouldn't sell at a reasonable amount to a PL club. If City buy Modric I'll be shivering with schadenfreude.

Salazar

Tom Williams ‏@tomwfootball
Sporting director Jose Anigo tells L'Equipe that Loic Remy can leave Marseille, but only for a "big club" and "if he is interested".

Dying

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Looks like Scottish football reconstruction plans have been set in place. It's vaguely interesting..

Two top leagues of 12. 3/4 through the season this is split into three leagues of 8. The top 8 from the top 8 clubs in SPL1, the middle 8 from the bottom 4 SPL1 and top 4 SPL2 and the bottom 8 from the bottom 8 SPL2. Each of the leagues of 8 will have its own trophy to play for to give the teams an incentive. The top 4 in the middle 8 are promoted to SPL1 and the bottom 4 demoted to SPL2.

Below these leagues is another league of 18 teams comprised of the current SFL3 and bottom 8 from SFL2. This will effectively mean that even when Rangers win SFL3 this year, they will remain in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

kharma45

Never been to Nandos. When I was going to go there, people were queueing outside the place to get in.

People are fucking idiots to queue for it. The food in there is nothing special, and whilst the sauce is nice the marinade never actually permeates into the chicken so most of the taste is purely in the chicken skin.

As chain restaurants go Wagamama is the only one I could consistently return to, had Firecracker Chicken there the other night for the first time and it was fantastic

rice-fire-cracker-chicken2.png

Damn good shit, even better when I can now manage 98% of the meal with chop sticks.

I really like Wagamamas when eating out recently; I'm still very safe, just chicken ramen and shit, but it is delicious.

Stop being safe and get the shit that's above, but get a few jugs of water too as it is rather spicy.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Guys, what is some really spicy Chinese food? I had Kung Pao the other night and while it was really good it wasn't that spicy.

3Sixty

A Wagamamas opened here recently. Haven't had a chance to go yet.

I'll tell you what though, there is this burrito bar called Tortilla, the only one outside of London. Shit is boss as fuck.

kharma45

A Wagamamas opened here recently. Haven't had a chance to go yet.

Give them a go, there is everything from Chicken Katsu Curry for first timers which would sort of ease you in to their food (it's basically a glorified chicken curry) to noodle dishes and other rice based ones like the stuff I had above.

For a chain restaurant they're really, really good.

I'm not eating in a place called Wagamama.

;_; get out Yurt, just go.

3Sixty

Southampton comes forward to Philippe Coutinho. According to the Corriere dello Sport, the English club would have advanced an offer of 12 million Inter to make sure the young Brazilian playmaker. The club Gaston Ramirez joins the interest shown dall'Aston Villa. However, Coutinho of Inter tip us so much, even if faced with a genuinely important hardly shut up the doors.

Silly season isn't complete without dodgy google translations.

vall03

is there something we can expect from Arsenal today? because I have a feeling this is not going to end well. 8 years without trophies... yay!

Subotic on Facebook:
"Happy New Year. The year didn't start off too good for me. In one of the first trainings this year I tore some Muscle Fiber and therefore will be out for about 2 weeks. However, there are some good news as well but they will be made public tomorrow."

Oh fuck yeah, new contract time :D

Wilbur

Banned
Swansea: Vorm, Tiendalli, Chico, Bartley, Davies, Dyer, Britton, de Guzman, Ki, Routledge, Graham. Subs: Tremmel, Michu, Hernandez, Monk, Shechter, Rangel, Agustien.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, Giroud, Cazorla. Subs: Martinez, Vermaelen, Rosicky, Podolski, Andre Santos, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin.

Top Bottom