• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Instinctive handball?

If you're instinct as a footballer is to use your hands then what does that say about your instincts?

I've no idea whether he did it on purpose or not, but to say it was instinctive is a strange defence.

For reference, Liverpool fans also thought this was an accident.

Suarez.gif
Looks like an accident to me.

Wilbur

Banned
Easy to never be bothered when you're top of the league. Not even close to the same stick Suarez gets for every tiny movement.

Which he hasn't for a while now because he's stuck to playing well on a football pitch. You can't deny he's getting loads of praise in here recently. No one's mentioned him doing anything cuntish for a while until now.

Kyoufu

Wow.

Liverpool fans singing "Your support is fucking shit" to the same club who have left 96 seats empty to honour the Hillsborough dead.

Wes

venison crêpe
Suarez's handball was like a guy who opens a fridge and eats a sandwich labelled for someone else and then puts a post-it in it's place telling them they're fat and should be ashamed.

GorillaJu

Suarez's handball was like a guy who opens a fridge and eats a sandwich labelled for someone else and then puts a post-it in it's place telling them they're fat and should be ashamed.

It's more like when you see a baby crawling across the road and know you can save it but just let the big rig making a right turn run it over anyway.

I know Ronaldo is a great player, but he seems to have perfected the art of looking like a total cunt. Slicked back, proto mullet hair, bum fluff designer stubble and a tan that looks suspiciously fake.

LegoArmo

I find cheating hilarious when it's not happening to my team anyway, but I like to call a spade a spade.

No one gives a fuck about Mansfield, really, do they.

Said it hundreds of times before. Some football fans need to quit watching football and just follow soaps. They love drama that much.

These fans did this, those fans did that. This player is evil, that player is a saint. Ugh.

GorillaJu

Said it hundreds of times before. Some football fans need to quit watching football and just follow soaps. They love drama that much.

These fans did this, those fans did that. This player is evil, that player is a saint. Ugh.

We have quite a few pro wrestling fans here IIRC.

rodvik

To be fair mate you have John Terry in your team. Your perspective is a bit skewed :)

Top Bottom