• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Fry

What's going on here.
KuGsj.gif

Suarez hit his hand on the ball again. Some people are being petty, some are being too defensive, and some are being bitter cunts because their team lost to Liverpool.

Just another afternoon at footy-gaf.

Suarez hit his hand on the ball again. Some people are being petty, some are being too defensive, and some are being bitter cunts because their team lost to Liverpool.

Just another afternoon at footy-gaf.
We haven't even started on Fuck Bayern yet.

And do one Wooden read the thread.

Arnie

FUCKING LOL Suarez is such a cunt. He even kisses his hand after the goal. I hope RVP puts at least 5 in the net against these clowns.
:lol :lol

This is the sort of stuff I'm talking about. It's glorious.

He kisses both sides of his hand after every goal.

ShogunX

FUCKING LOL Suarez is such a cunt. He even kisses his hand after the goal. I hope RVP puts at least 5 in the net against these clowns.

He kisses his hand and wrist after every goal he scores... (Wedding ring and daughters name)

I know the evil genius makes a better story though so carry on!

Wilbur

Banned

No no he was saying sorry for accidentally using his hand.

He then said sorry for busting a thirteen year old girl's hymen in the crowd with the same hand and then picking a blueberry pie off a granny's windowsill and throwing it down a well.

He did the same celebration he always does, just a bit more subdued.
Thought as much.

He always kisses both mate. Ring finger for his wife, wrist for his kid
See, I rarely see Liverpool games but have noticed the wrist thing. It was the first thing that came to mind when I heard he "kissed his hand" off the back of a handball. But makes sense that selective memories would forget such things.

sohois

Some good laughs in here tonight, helps distract from what was actually a pretty shitty match - Mansfield were as one would expect, but Liverpool were all over the place. Terrible pitch didn't help matters. I suppose its to be expected of these FA cup matches, there has to be some 'magic of the cup'.

I vote for a triple threat match between Suarez, Mansfield Town XI and RVP (tag with Howard Webb)

Evra is special guest referee
Fergie's the GM.

LegoArmo

What you guys haven't noticed is that Suarez usually plays with his boots on his hands, running in a handstand. Today was actually the only goal he has scored with his feet.

Wilbur

Banned
Is he kissing his wrist or is he kissing the stigmata marks where the Romans nailed him to the cross for the Jews' betrayal?

Top Bottom