• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Yen

What I really want, I mean really want, is for Jim White to debate the morality of the incident with Paul Merson on SSN.

Timurid

Delusional about us cheating? Why, I never. I like to think that I'm a pretty fair judge of what goes on on the pitch when we're playing. Like, for example, I'd never post something like ...

... without adding that Sampdoria should've played the entire second half with 9 men, because the ref 'forgot' to send off Palombo, or that there was a fucking massive penalty on Matri that the ref choose not to see, which would've meant 2-0 for us and match over.

Fair is fair.

You know, the usual.

Buffon with two howlers and both goals came from Peluso's side. Vucinic missed two sitters etc.

It was blatant, I don't understand why he waved it off.

Or the accidental handball in the 2nd half, it was too funny not to be given.
KuGsj.gif

You should of won that game. Now Toro is equal with the scum on points. I can't believe Lazio are 2nd in the table. :lol

Labadal

After what Suarez did today, all English football should be on hold for 2 years. No one is allowed to move to another country.

ShogunX

Who themselves are led in chief by Liverpool fans.

Think every fan base embarrass themselves to be honest. I mean every time Suarez is involved in an incident people instantly become body language and culture experts as well as being fluent in a couple of languages.

Does it matter? I can see Barca, Madrid, and Bayern being a good fit for Götze, maybe United, too, but I don't really see him playing in England. I think it makes sense for him to stay in Dortmund till 2014, play a great WC and then leave. He probably has some kind of contract clause for that anyway.

Who says that he'll play at the WC? Possible injuries aside, we're talking about Löw. I don't see Götze starting unless Özil/Müller/Reus is injured for a longer time.

And the only club I see Götze joining is Madrid. Mourinho will leave, Real might do well for another year or two but they will have a shit season sooner or later and they'll go for a (few) marquee signing, Götze by that time.

ShogunX

The Suarez theatrics has masked what was a pretty shit Liverpool performance.

I hope Carragher plays against us.

Tends to happen to a lot of teams in the cup but we got dragged down to their level. I remember Man Utd drawing against Burton Albion a few years ago.

Arnie

The Suarez theatrics has masked what was a pretty shit Liverpool performance.

I hope Carragher plays against us.
We were terrible. Pitch didn't help, tough to play a fluid passing game on a rugby field, but Mansfield did a good job second half.

Shite game. Carragher was alright though, I thought. Played close to his current level.

Zabojnik

I wanted to post this before our match today, but I overslept. :p I don't understand why Conte is choosing Padoin over Caceres. I can't wrap my head around it. I can understand Caceres being the backup for Lichtsteiner and, to an extent, Isla. But not fucking Padoin. Terrible tactical decisions all around today.

Tends to happen to a lot of teams in the cup but we got dragged down to their level. I remember Man Utd drawing against Burton Albion a few years ago.

The second I saw the pitch, I could tell it would be a poor game

Fucking hate those matches. No joy if you win, can't take anything out of the players' performances, endless embarassment if you don't win

Top Bottom