• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Kyoufu

Said it hundreds of times before. Some football fans need to quit watching football and just follow soaps. They love drama that much.

These fans did this, those fans did that. This player is evil, that player is a saint. Ugh.

Surely it'd be a good idea to follow football when it's so full of drama?!

Hixx

What antics did Suarez get into back in Holland?

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

GorillaJu

Do you mean how Suarez just destroyed the magic of the FA Cup and put Mansfield into administration with the stroke of his hand?

It's like when a poor girl comes up to you on the street and asks you for money so she can afford her medicine, then you find out she's actually your half sister, and you have enough money in your pocket to help her, but you just say "fuck it" and watch while she seizes and dies.

That's what Luis Suarez's handball against Mansfield Town FC was like.

I cannot fucking WAIT for us to get a dodgy penalty next week.
Evra 99th min winner after he punches Suarez in our box and then picks the ball up, carries it the length of the field puts it down to play a 1-2 with RVP who is offside picks it up once more and dunks it into the back of the net.

Is what i'm thinking.

ShogunX

Well his cheating is going to cost a small club a real cash injection. I cant stand the man.

I know it's a common stereotype that lower league teams are skint but Mansfield are very well off because of their millionaire chairman.

Anyway we got through - Every fucker will moan - Suarez is a cunt and a cheat all over again. Shite performance on a rugby pitch playing rugby style football but the match and events can be described as MAGIC OF THE CUP.

3Sixty

Speaking of JT and how we were discussing Dream Team earlier i googled and saw this.

Davenport was signed from FC Barcelona for a Harchester United record £28 million. A serious eye problem that he was born with was made worse when Luke suffered a bad head injury against Chelsea by way of John Terry. This resulted in the loss of an eye and the end of his football career.

What a cunt!

Timurid

FUCKING LOL Suarez is such a cunt. He even kisses his hand after the goal. I hope RVP puts at least 5 in the net against these clowns.

LegoArmo

I'm going to watch the NFL now with its boring almost always correct decisions and constant breaks. So sterile.

The NFL needs a Suarez.

Top Bottom