• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Worst actually.

cO2Rv.gif

kharma45

Luis Suarez · 2,186,422 like this.
4 minutes ago ·
All the team played very well, I congratulate them all for the great effort. Happy to have moved on to the next phase of the FA! ha ha ha FUCK MANSFIELD

Muy bien todo el equipo, los felicito a todos por el gran esfuerzo. Contento por haber pasado a la siguiente fase de la FA! he he he INTERCOURSO MANSFIELD

:lol poor Mansfield.

confuziz

Banned
Luis Suarez · 2,186,422 like this.
4 minutes ago ·
All the team played very well, I congratulate them all for the great effort. Happy to have moved on to the next phase of the FA! ha ha ha FUCK MANSFIELD

Muy bien todo el equipo, los felicito a todos por el gran esfuerzo. Contento por haber pasado a la siguiente fase de la FA! he he he INTERCOURSO MANSFIELD

8/10

dc89

FC Twente have terminated the loan of #mcfc defender Dedryck Boyata (22) and he will return to Manchester shortly.
@City_Watch

Welp. He's done.

This page has moe blob, dc being late, fady, timerda, barca diving, suarez discussion, etc...

iMsZ3LJAT8s6w.gif

ibfrUjjilpCrXZ.gif

I have supplied Victoria Justice and Kpop. Only thing missing is man jaw

You fucking cunts posted too fast and now it's a new page.

ShogunX

footballgaf is boring when everyone's getting on

True this which is why I hope you lose every single game until the end of the season, obviously get relegated and then have to sell your ''best'' players and all in the name of the one they call BANTER.

Wilbur

Banned
Nah, he'd have used some needlessly rare words to make an easily argued-against point. Only you silly Mancs would consider it ether

Blatter is a cunt

The argued against point anyone could do. It would be using rare words to condemn Suarez and the absolute vitriol that would come his way after that would have made my night.

As it is, I'm off to Pizza Express

Yen

Football is dead and the only way it can reanimate is if both north east clubs get relegated this year, Keegan and Keane take over.

The argued against point anyone could do. It would be using rare words to condemn Suarez and the absolute vitriol that would come his way after that would have made my night.

As it is, I'm off to Pizza Express
To do what?

Not pay for food surely, cos why would you waste your money like that?

qindarka

Banned
I'm starting to think qindarka is a masochist.

He hates dickhead football fans and he supports Chelsea.

I really do not get the point of banter. Is it really that fun to talk shit when you know that it will be thrown back at your face at the first available opportunity?

And we seem to gloat over the most pathetic things here.

dc89

I'd love to stay and trade insults but I'm off to football now.

Anyone know the Barca score?

Edit: do one Arnie.

Wilbur

Banned
So United fans, do you want Berba to return home or do you want to play the Indian Chicken farmers next?

Isn't it Blackpool :lol

wow fuck this I am leaving this thread

/fry

Fletcher is better than Gomez

I really do not get the point of banter. Is it really that fun to talk shit when you know that it will be thrown back at your face at the first available opportunity?

And we seem to gloat over the most pathetic things here.

Didn't know the Champions of Europe couldn't handle banter

Top Bottom