• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Sage00

Once And Future Member
What a save by Valdes. "All day long, he's been like Han Solo, frozen in carbonyte. But he comes to life for that."

Hmm, KPB is probably the last true cunt we had at Dortmund.

kpb3alr4o.gif

kpb2ipp2a.gif

kpb4s8un9.gif

kpb1zsby5.gif

I still want him back though :|

kpb3levg.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tests show there's nothing serious with Marchisio, a heavy bruise to the knee but no lesions to his knee ligaments. Phew!

Fady K

Wow Messi almost scored another free kick. Hit the bar!

This is one of FootyGAFs greatest days. Everyone's been on FORM

Not me, I'm like Torres these days, serviceable at best but dull overall :p

dc89 is a saint :D

Love him. <3

Likewise, consistently one of the nicest fellas in the footygaf world.

You're a Fady alt aren't you.

With all the sugar sucked out.

I really do not get the point of banter. Is it really that fun to talk shit when you know that it will be thrown back at your face at the first available opportunity?

And we seem to gloat over the most pathetic things here.

I don't mind the banter much, but it can really go overboard. The bold sentence is so true, it can always come back to bite you in the ass haha!I must admit though one of the best feelings in the football world is when you see cocky football fans get bitten in the ass by such stuff :p

Antti

Sorry for the radio silence.

Liga BBVA:
Mallorca +0 42% for the game starting in 7 minutes.

That means that if the game ends as a draw, you get your stake back. If Mallorca wins, you win an x amount of money based on the odds.

Kyoufu

Breaking News: Chelsea striker Fernando Torres is going to Tyneside after Demba Ba's arrival, set to become Gateshead's record signing.

Mick McCarthy &#8207;@StuffMickSays
So Wolves sack me, then TC, then that Oldbacon chap & are about to appoint Saunders. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Jennifer Saunders

This is one of FootyGAFs greatest days. Everyone's been on FORM

Just need Andres back. Should be soon.

Zabojnik

Tests show there's nothing serious with Marchisio, a heavy bruise to the knee but no lesions to his knee ligaments. Phew!

Fuck. Yes. My day just got a lot better. Still, Yurt ...

image.php

... the avatar curse is true. Holy shit!!!

Cavani is a fucking beast. Congrats, Chelsea / PSG.

Zabojnik

My bet is on Anzhi, fits the cunt.

I don't see it. I think it's more about which prestigious club can offer him a chance to win something important, not so much the money. He'll get that anyway. Napoli is shit, but Cavani is class. Even someone as delusional as me can see it.

Lightning

Banned
Conceding a late goal like that is very disappointing but considering the circumstances of the match I'll take a draw and hopefully get them at the Emirates. I don't think they have it in them to beat us twice at the Emirates.

GQman2121

Banned
Stayed up way to late last night playing BioShock (It's a pretty lengthy game, no?) and just couldn't make it up this morning for the two games. Went to the Ravens tailgate and just now watched the highlights.

I don't think Suarez expected the goal to stand. His body language as he kicked the ball after it made contact with his hand was very limp. Like he knew he just blew an opportunity with his initial shot. I also don't think it was intentional.

Either way, Pool clearly lucky to get out of there with the win.

Football fan mentality is hilarious but we are all prone to it

Earlier in season Liverpool fans all up in arms v Everton going ballistic about the ref
Today it's just one of those things
Next week if they get a dodgy decision against them it will be a disgrace again

Any football fan that can truly hide bias is better than I am

Top Bottom