• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wait. I go to speak to my dad and it's 1-0. Now it's 4-0!!!
You know how you do the thing on here where it's like:

Wilbury - AGUERO INJURED!

Arnie - AGUERO INJURED!

Kyoufu - AGUERO INJURED!

Somebody who has only posted here once before in their entire life - AGUERO INJURED!

dc89 - Hey guys, don't know if you know but Aguero got injured :(

That thing, do you do that in real life too?

Yen

Suarez barely handballs these days by the way. This was the first handball of the season for him i believe.

Kyoufu

Arnie - AGUERO INJURED!

Kyoufu - AGUERO INJURED!

Somebody who has only posted here once before in their entire life - AGUERO INJURED!

I'll ask his girlfriend on twitter. She'll know.

dc89

Arnie - AGUERO INJURED!

Kyoufu - AGUERO INJURED!

I'm not asking if you guys realise it's 4-0, I was merely stating It.

:( bully.

Fry

Arnie - AGUERO INJURED!

Kyoufu - AGUERO INJURED!

ibrtB4ofWTIoTs.jpg

I'm not asking if you guys realise it's 4-0, I was merely stating It.

:( bully.
Oh.

Nah nobody has said it was 4-0, that was me just asking a random question cos you said you went to talk to your dad, so maybe you told him his tea was ready when he'd already been told and had drank it already...kinda thing.

Yen

I swear, Suarez' "character" improved drammatically over the last season and a half. His antics bow are no worse than Terry's or RVP's, etc. this season for example.

Yen

Bloody Hell guys, Did you know that we lost money again this last year? But at least we have Darren Gibson!!1

/faridLOL mode

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I wanted to post this before our match today, but I overslept. :p I don't understand why Conte is choosing Padoin over Caceres. I can't wrap my head around it. I can understand Caceres being the backup for Lichtsteiner and, to an extent, Isla. But not fucking Padoin. Terrible tactical decisions all around today.

Supposedly he's resting the SA players because they're jet lagged or something. I don't buy it.

Yen

Luis Suarez · 2,186,422 like this.
4 minutes ago ·
All the team played very well, I congratulate them all for the great effort. Happy to have moved on to the next phase of the FA! ha ha ha FUCK MANSFIELD

Muy bien todo el equipo, los felicito a todos por el gran esfuerzo. Contento por haber pasado a la siguiente fase de la FA! he he he INTERCOURSO MANSFIELD

Top Bottom