• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Turok_TTZ

meanwhile, I noticed during game Casillas wanted his captains armband back but CR7 refused to give it back to him. What a twat this CR7.

Kyoufu

1357494198289.gif

Most uncool thing I've ever seen.

Would.

L'Equipe say Remy has turned down 'Arry.

He's coming.... fuck.

Lightning

Banned
You guys talk like Devo jumps into others accounts and types their insulting posts for them. They ban themselves with their inability to debate within the rules, nothing to do with Devo despite how baiting her posts are.

How long is bud banned for?

Didn't Andres ramble about working at the embassy? Think he had something to do with this.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507029

You guys talk like Devo jumps into others accounts and types their insulting posts for them. They ban themselves with their inability to debate within the rules, nothing to do with Devo despite how baiting her posts are.

Yep, if she starts baiting I just ignore or make some joke about it which will only annoy the baiters even more, that you aren't taking the argument seriously.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I've just found out in a thread on the OT that the 3 wise men / kings didn't actually come on Christmas day, but January 6th? Was their fucking star run by Easyjet or something? Did the rest all wait around the nativity scene for them? What is this bullshit.

Top Bottom