• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Arnie

I like Turok, at least he dresses his predictions up a bit, and presents his case clearly, without pretence.

That guy who talked up M'Vila to Arsenal expected us to take his extracted turds like golden nuggets.

Salvadora

I like Turok, at least he dresses his predictions up a bit, and presents his case clearly, without pretence.

That guy who talked up M'Vila to Arsenal expected us to take his extracted turds like golden nuggets.

M'Vila to Arsenal could be back on according to a few disreputable places :lol.

Yen

Times back-page.

Suarez "stole our FA-Cup glory".

Bloody hell lol

image.php

Hixx

Some big games at the bottom next weekend:

SAFC vs West Ham
Norwich vs NUFC
Fulham v Wigan
Villa v Saints

Could see a gap between the likes of SAFC/NUFC/Fulham form above Wogan and Southampton or for it to get even tighter.

ShogunX

He can't retroactively redeem himself though.

In the know.

In the know has to be one of the worst trends in football. Still shocks me the amount of people that got caught up by the twitter trolls with names like Agent-ITK.

Very few people (the press included) know whats going on within a club.

Arnie

We don't need any bad influences on Wilshere.

How good even is M'Vila?

For the price he's currently available, and the talk about him wanting to leave, you'd have thought someone would've bought him by now. He put in a good performance against England a few years ago, but apart from that I've not seen much of him.

3Sixty

SAFC vs West Ham
Norwich vs NUFC
Fulham v Wigan
Villa v Saints

Could see a gap between the likes of SAFC/NUFC/Fulham form above Wogan and Southampton or for it to get even tighter.

Yep, should be fun.

And by fun i mean completely fucking terrifying.

Kyoufu

There should be a Football RPG.

SAFC vs West Ham
Norwich vs NUFC
Fulham v Wigan
Villa v Saints

I'm scared. I don't see us beating Norwich sadly...

Salvadora

How good even is M'Vila?

For the price he's currently available, and the talk about him wanting to leave, you'd have thought someone would've bought him by now. He put in a good performance against England a few years ago, but apart from that I've not seen much of him.

I haven't seen much of him, but I've heard he has had quite the drop in form this season. He has been out on injury since November so that doesn't help. Honestly, its the cut price deal part that makes me think it has a possibility of even remotely happening.

Arnie

I haven't seen much of him, but I've heard he has had quite the drop in form this season. He has been out on injury since November so that doesn't help. Honestly, its the cut price deal part that makes me think it has a possibility of even remotely happening.
Well, you do need another holding midfielder after Song left.
No, one you can cast bufu on Froggie in.
Oh fuck :lol :lol
lol. I love RPGs (good ones).
I'm trolling, I like some RPGs.

KOTOR's my favourite game of all time, or one of. Elder Scrolls is overrated to fuck. Final Fantasy's gash. The Witcher 2's boss.

Labadal

D3 and B2 were fun with friends!

FM with friends is amazing. Especially when you fight for the same spot in the table, or fight to sign a player. Epicness is granted in local multiplayer. We end up fighting a lot. Not real fights, mind you but still the word cunt is used a lot. The ultimate highlight is when you face eachother.

Lightning

Banned

SAFC vs West Ham
Norwich vs NUFC
Fulham v Wigan
Villa v Saints

It's an absolute delight when bottom and Newcastle are mentioned together. They suit one another so well.

FM with friends is amazing. Especially when you fight for the same spot in the table, or fight to sign a player. Epicness is granted in local multiplayer. We end up fighting a lot. Not real fights, mind you but still the word cunt is used a lot. The ultimate highlight is when you face eachother.

When you have played FM for about 24 hours straight local multiplayer and the cunt in front of you somehow manages to completely unfairly win over you shit goes down.

Kyoufu

I hear you can somehow have a player from your club be bought for a ridiculous amount then you can take over that club and use the money for an easy ride. Is that true?

Tc91

When you have played FM for about 24 hours straight local multiplayer and the cunt in front of you somehow manages to completely unfairly win over you shit goes down.

Lol it's awful when you lose in a network game to your mate.

I could never beat mine but I won the league every season we played. Ended up with CR7 at City and they both quit :/

Yen

I hear you can somehow have a player from your club be bought for a ridiculous amount then you can take over that club and use the money for an easy ride. Is that true?

You can add a second manager as manager of City, then buy James Perch for £100m.

Top Bottom