• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wilbur

Banned
Merry Christmas to everyone! Even Hitcher.

I do not let my hatred for all things Jonjo get in the way of FootyGAF spirit

Salvadora

Can't wait for Christmas dinner and the subsequent leftovers. Is anyone having that bird inside a bird inside a bird? ASDA were doing it for 24 quid.

Yen

Can't wait for Christmas dinner and the subsequent leftovers. Is anyone having that bird inside a bird inside a bird? ASDA were doing it for 24 quid.

Birdception.
Actually "bird inside a bird inside a bird" sounds like one of Wilbury's erotica books.

Hixx

<3

tumblr_mer6oyZqOm1rxf6yzo1_500.gif

I was told she was sexy in this she really wasn't until the end when she does that dance

it's already december 25th. christmas was yesterday.
you guys are way too late

wat

kharma45

We're finally getting an Asda up here, but it's going in the shitest place EVER, traffic will be a nightmare.

Fucking stupid planners, although I know the consultant Asda used to get their site so I guess credit to him.

Arnie

From July 1st the 17th team in the Premier League will earn as much as the 5th team in Italy, France and Portugal.

merry christmas Timurid

Merry Christmas you fucks. Eat our Premier League domination. Eat it. Eat it!

*sips wine*

I've been lapping at that bitter milk for the past decade :(

@kharma, I hope its not near a town centre. I'm not sure if its related, ot if its just a consequence of the economy taking a battering, but since Sainsbury's has moved into Maidenhead, the town centre has been moribund :(

In the interview with Falcao in The Times it was pointed out that he was wearing a James Dean t-shirt. No one is safe.

They should do one for Surface.

Oh wait!

:p

We went through this already. Surface is for Office not for games!

because there are no games!

Hixx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgvFbIh29y8

I love this video. Apart from it being Oasis being ace, i love it when he signs "round our way the birds are minging" and the camera cuts to a lass who has no idea how to react to the line
KuGsj.gif

Should've had a Bebe reference:

There once was man called Seven
Who thought that his company was heaven
His avatar's shite
He's rarely right
And he's almost as boring as Devon
Also Bebe's shit

Top Bottom