• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

FootballFan

this is an amazing deal.

especially if you don't have a bluray player yet. journey + uncharted 2 + wipeout hd/fury + demon souls + ratchet & clank a crack in time <3 <3 <3 my ps3.

Love the bluray player <3 Watch so many.

At the moment watching Mad Men Season 1 for the first time, and its great. Really digging it, and dat bluray quality.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck me there's someone called Yurt in Demon's Souls apparently.

Went for a Hunter class. Haven't even started the game and already shitting myself. eek

Arnie

So. Much. Leftover. Food.

Just stuck a load of it in a wok and fried it to kingdom come.

Why's television so shit? I watched the end of FOTR, which was orgasmic, naturally, but there's a fuckoff gap between now and the Royal Family. The Christmas schedule used to be chocker with good TV, and now it's barren.

I guess I'll continue playing FM with Spotify on in the background.

Fuck me there's someone called Yurt in Demon's Souls apparently.

Went for a Hunter class. Haven't even started the game and already shitting myself. eek

I'll give you a hand if you want?

@Freewheelin', you're allowed to like The Incredibles since you're like 12 years old, Carbo ain't getting away with it though

GQman2121

Banned
Love the bluray player <3 Watch so many.

At the moment watching Mad Men Season 1 for the first time, and its great. Really digging it, and dat bluray quality.

Yeah, I'm totally not ready for an all digital future. I really like the blu-ray format. Watched the Dark Knight this weekend and it was like seeing it again for the first time. It sounds even better than it looks.

EDIT: THIS IS WILBURY. LOLLLLLLL FUCK CUNT LIFE

I'll give you a hand if you want?

@Freewheelin', you're allowed to like The Incredibles since you're like 12 years old, Carbo ain't getting away with it though

Online?? How does that shit even work

Where d'you think our Yurt got his name from?

<3 Yurt

</3 Yurt, why must he love this game so

Too frustrating for me.

I'm alright so far, but I can see a fuck off dragon right now

Oxx

I'm attempting to defuse the leftover food time bomb by just eating platefuls of meat rather than dressing it up in some form of 'sandwich'.

Kyoufu

Demon's Souls is great stuff. Better than the AAA wank people play here. Ugh. If I hear another mention of Assassin's Creed I'll vomit the imaginary Christmas Turkey I had today.

Messi

I'm attempting to defuse the leftover food time bomb by just eating platefuls of meat rather than dressing it up in some form of 'sandwich'.

Why did I just eat another sandwich? It's just sitting there... Asking to be eaten

Hixx

Demon's Souls is shit, Dark Souls is loads better

Hotline Miami is a lot more fun that I expected it to be. The visual filter can be a bit annoying but the soundtrack and pace of the game is great

Hitcher's new persona is terrifying. He must be stopped.

I'm the unstoppable force, and the only immovable object is Mumei :p

@Wilbz, I don't know how Demon's Souls works online either really in terms of making it so it matches you up with someone you want to play with/against. I have the blue stone things I need to make myself available for summoning though

Yurt is amazing by the way

@Kyoufu, I wouldn't necessarily say that Demon's Souls is better than all AAA games, as you don't have to be focus-tested, shallow tripe to be AAA. I'd say Uncharted 2 and MGS4 were AAA, and they were great games. DS certainly has a place alongside those games though, and just conjures that feeling that we haven't really got this gen of being slightly cheap and odd to the point of endearment. Same as Persona 4, and Deadly premonition, although Deadly premonition seemingly takes it to the point of being difficult to play

Hixx

He's not a game snob. He likes Monster Hunter.

s4s05sk3f.gif

Sorry to do this at Christmas, but does anyone here know a lot about TVs? My dad wants a new one for us to watch football and he's given me this list of ones he's been looking at to decide.

Samsung ES8000 46"
LG LM670 47"
Panasonic WT50B 47"
Sony Brava KDL46HX8T3 46"

I've no idea if any of these are good value for money, and there doesn't seem to be a TV OT. If anyone can help or provide other suggestions that would be great.

Sorry to do this at Christmas, but does anyone here know a lot about TVs? My dad wants a new one for us to watch football and he's given me this list of ones he's been looking at to decide.

Samsung ES8000 46"
LG LM670 47"
Panasonic WT50B 47"

I've no idea if any of these are good value for money, and there doesn't seem to be a TV OT. If anyone can help or provide other suggestions that would be great.

SONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONYSONY

Samsung's are great as well,and this is a bargain

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/sho..._46_full_hd_1080p_led_tv.html?hnav=4294960182

Or if you wanna go a little bigger for a tiny price extra

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/sho..._full_hd_1080p_plasma_tv.html?hnav=4294960182

Kyoufu

Samsung ES8000 46"
LG LM670 47"
Panasonic WT50B 47"

Might be a good idea to search for the TV threads on GAF. Good info in them. I personally have a Panasonic Viera plasma. <3 it.

Yeah we have an old Panasonic plasma and it's great. Sorry I forgot to add it has to be a 3DTV. He's got it in his mind that he has to watch football in 3D now. Believe me when I say I've tried.

Kyoufu

Yeah we have an old Panasonic plasma and it's great. Sorry I forgot to add it has to be a 3DTV. He's got it in his mind that he has to watch football in 3D now. Believe me when I say I've tried.

Tell him the commentary team is different when they watch it in 3D (it is right?) so it'd be an inferior experience...........

kharma45

Samsung ES8000 46"
LG LM670 47"
Panasonic WT50B 47"

Panasonic plasma, something like the ST50.

Top Bottom