• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Facism

Demon's Souls is shit, Dark Souls is loads better

ianrxuwv.gif

Linius

Got great Christmas presents. Mass Effect Trilogy, Dark Knight Rises blu, Kubrick blu collection and a Donald Duck Christmas album :D

Oxx

This would have been quite a restrained food-pocalypse had I not just eaten half a Cadbury's Selection Box.

Arnie

I must be one of the few people I know who doesn't drink much at christmas.

Getting bladdered for Stoke tomorrow like, but I just don't see the appeal in getting off my tits the night before christmas, or whilst I'm enjoying family time.

Carbonox

I must be one of the few people I know who doesn't drink much at christmas.

Getting bladdered for Stoke tomorrow like, but I just don't see the appeal in getting off my tits the night before christmas, or whilst I'm enjoying family time.

I thought this was a myth.

3Sixty

Best chocolate bar of all time (ALL TIME) is the motherfucking grand champ, the heavenly nectar, the top dog (or cat) LION BAR.

lion2.jpg

Just look at that sexy motherfucker.

kharma45

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I was looking at this and found the TX-P50VT50. Expensive, but it has some fantastic reviews. I think 50 inch is the smallest size though.

Yeah the VT50 is pretty much the best TV around, and of course costs an awful lot of money but if you want the best 3D set it is that.

Ironically it's biggest challenger is the ST50 really, it's price-performance ratio is really fantastic for what it offers, but it's an active 3D set so glasses ain't cheap throwaway's like on a passive 3DTV.

Top Bottom