• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

qindarka

Banned
----------------------- Cech ------------------

- Aziplicueta ----- Ivanovic ----- Cahill ----- Cole -
--------------------- Lampard ---- Luiz-----------------
------ Hazard ------ Mata-------- --------Oscar------

----------------------Falcao-----------

Domestic Treble right there.

We probably aren't getting Falcao in January.

His price tag will also be higher than ever so it's not too bad for Swansea.
Plus his contribution more or less guarantees they stay in the PL and will be there to pick up the mega TV money from next season.

Of course ideally they keep him and build a winning team but as you say, if they do lose him, they should have funds to seek a replacement.

I don't see him leaving anytime soon anyways. Very few clubs apart from the top 2 in Spain could afford him (and they won't want him), maybe just Atletico. And of the clubs in England, at the moment I don't see any of the clubs in the top 5/6 going for him.

spidye

just realised the last season had 12 OT's
this year, we're at OT10 and not even halfway through the season
football gaf exploded since last season

PJX

Wade and Chris Bosh are my most disliked players. Stupid Heat winning the 06 finals against Dallas... and Bosh oh well he's Chris Bosh.

So much hate in your post, it's sickening.

I'm a Heat fan in case you didn't figure that out

Kyoufu

What happened to that Fur_Q guy that used to post here? :lol he made some interesting posts.

Like this one.

Don't know what he even meant lol.

lol, amazing post. Maybe a movie quote or something. Where'd Avaya go? That thread was named after him.

just realised the last season had 12 OT's
this year, we're at OT10 and not even halfway through the season
football gaf exploded since last season

I will take all the credit.

Oxx

Can't believe a voice actress from Xenoblade is the new Doctor Who companion.

What a career downgrade

ATF487

I wish I liked Football Manager, it's 20 dollars right now

Also happy christmas everyone! I was thinking of going out shopping tomorrow but the Boxing Day fixtures make that almost impossible...

My granddad made a very good observation over Christmas dinner. You're not a man until you're the one that carves the turkey. Maybe next year then :'(

Carbonox

Woke up an hour ago. Fuck you dolphin.

I'm going to have some Chinese and play FIFA. I bought some class little player called Leandro from Gremio. Never heard of him before but apparently he's one of those 'next big things' coming out of Brazil.

GQman2121

Banned
Going to start BioShock for the first time this afternoon. I've avoided any type of knowledge of the story all these years, but that ends this week.

Also, I got a chance to play a lot of FIFA 13 last night with a few people. How anyone can think that's better than this years Pro Evo is beyond me. I just don't see it. PES still has the feel I prefer and this years game is actually pretty solid.

Carbonox

Going to start BioShock for the first time this afternoon. I've avoided any type of knowledge of the story all these years, but that ends this week.

Also, I got a chance to play a lot of FIFA 13 last night with a few people. How anyone can think that's better than this years Pro Evo is beyond me. I just don't see it. PES still has the feel I prefer and this years game is actually pretty solid.

Bioshock is one of the best games this generation. Utterly superb. Enjoy.

It actually took a second and more thorough playthrough for me to really get a hard-on for Bioshock. First time through was more about curiosity and it never quite sunk in what a truly marvelous game it is.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Merry Christmas everyone!
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

I liked it! I can't force myself through BioShock 2 though. :/

Yeah, no FIFA next year for me.

Arnie

Glad I missed all that shit in the previous page.

Merry christmas, spent the day with the family and it was lovely. Might jump on the chinese bandwagon later, I'll see if my turkey digests anymore. Started reading my Pep book and it's brilliant, outside of the Ferguson wankery at the beginning.

Dr Who's new companion is sexy. Didn't have the energy to watch Lord of the Rings. Might watch the Royal Family later, with some chilli beef.

FootballFan

Bioshock is a great game, just so good <3.

And as much as I loved Bioshock, I could not bring myself to finish Bioshock 2.

Empty

Anyone thinking of buying a PS3?

Tesco are selling the 12GB console for £120, tomorrow only.

this is an amazing deal.

especially if you don't have a bluray player yet. journey + uncharted 2 + wipeout hd/fury + demon souls + ratchet & clank a crack in time <3 <3 <3 my ps3.

Top Bottom