• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Slizz

You guys need sport to watch today? A whole lineup of NBA games is starting in 4 hrs.

Bos vs. Brooklyn, Lakers vs. NY Knicks, Heat vs. Thunder, Houston vs. Chicago, Denver vs. LA Clippers, in that order.

fuenf

You guys need sport to watch today? A whole lineup of NBA games is starting in 4 hrs.

Bos vs. Brooklyn, Lakers vs. NY Knicks, Heat vs. Thunder, Houston vs. Chicago, Denver vs. LA Clippers, in that order.

I'll try to watch the Lakers / Knicks game. I dont really have an NBA team, but I decided to follow Melo after the 2004 draft (because the was the underdog compared to LBJ), turned out to be a great choic.... :(

Tbh I care less and less for the US sports, it seems like they all take the 'entertainment first, sports later' approach (especially the NFL).

Slizz

I'll try to watch the Lakers / Knicks game. I dont really have an NBA team, but I decided to follow Melo after the 2004 draft (because the was the underdog compared to LBJ), turned out to be a great choic.... :(

Shoulda picked Wade, he was picked after both of them and Chris Bosh =D

Slizz

Wade and Chris Bosh are my most disliked players. Stupid Heat winning the 06 finals against Dallas... and Bosh oh well he's Chris Bosh.

06 was magical, such a ride. Last years championship was better for me though because I was of legal drinking age for it and literally only missed maybe 5 games out of the entire season.

And I got to go to the championship parade unlike in 06.

fuenf

06 was magical, such a ride. Last years championship was better for me though because I was of legal drinking age for it and literally only missed maybe 5 games out of the entire season.

And I got to go to the championship parade unlike in 06.

Hehe congrats. :) I mean, it's must have be amazing to have all this happen to your team, especially after the 'disastrous' 09/10 season (and the 10/11 finals). Tbh I thought that the Thunder's were going to take it, they looked unstoppable but you guys did it anyway.

LTWheels

Rather watch Eastenders... Christmas specials are always entertaining.

Slizz

You Non-Americans ever seen "A Christmas Story"?

They play this movie for 24 hrs on x-mas back to back on a channel. Probably one of my favorite x-mas movies. I'd love to watch fucking Jingle All the Way but I haven't seen that on TV in a decade.

You post like a green-faced hunchback, kyoufu

I can see Fletcher getting a run. ClevGod will get rotated, after being positively meek at Swansea.

Fletcher being run out in a high tempo away game sounds... like something Fergie might do. Hope he stays with Clev-Carrick and Shinji is fit enough to replace Valencia.

Salazar

Yar. I hope Evans cleans up his passing if he plays, too, because he's going to be pressed early and hard. He was back to his hesitant ways for a while.

Merry Christmas, Tim.

I believe we should play David De Gea in goal, between the two white posts, he is good at stopping murderous missiles.

If Rafael is able enough he should play in the right full back position where he is better than Phones. Rafael is far better going forwards and has been solid defensively this season.

In the central defensive area Nemanja Vidic should continue where he will fuckin' murdderrr Baaaa, cos he's from Serbiaaaa. Smallings alongside plz because despite his name he is a TOWER. Rio would be cool too just to hark back to the good old days when our defence was beastin'.

Evra at LB cos Buttner is awful.

Moving into the midfield area we should consider dropping Antonio Valencia to the bench because football isn't really about standing still. A returning Shinji Kagawa would be a nice option but a start may come to soon, I would be fine with Daniel Welbeck starting there. Young will have to continue on the left due to a lack of alternatives.

In the central midfield Carrick must continue. I'd like to see Clever Tom play once more but I sense Paul Scholes will play there. Cleverley has been in the side for the last 3/4 games and I can't see Fergie going 5 games without making a change.

In attack we should play the two best strikers in the league in Wayne Rooney and Robin Van Persie who should twat as many Newcastle players as possible.

For the more simple minded/drunk folk amongst you:

DDG
Rafael Vidic Smallings Evans
Welbeck Carrick Scholes Young
Rooney RVP

425696_459614144095074_602419739_n.jpg

Haha awesome.

Kyoufu

------------------------- Krul ------------------

Simpson -- Williamson -- Coloccini -- Santon

Anita ---- Bigirimana --- Marveaux ---- Obertan

---------------- Ba ------ Ameobi ----------

This won't happen though because Pardew smells.

I'll show you fear.

----------------------- De GOAT ------------------

- Rafael ----- Vidic ----- Smalling ----- Evra -
--------------------- Carrick -------------------
------------ Andesron ------ ClevGod --------
---------------------- Shinji --------------------

---------------- RVP ------ Rppmey ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAM3VbStpbs

injuries ;_;

Gibbo

Suspect that I'll switch off the Newcastle ManU match after we go down 2-0 in the first 20 minutes. It is going to be a massacre :(

Still hoping for a Christmas miracle tho

----------------------- Cech ------------------

- Aziplicueta ----- Ivanovic ----- Cahill ----- Cole -
--------------------- Lampard ---- Luiz-----------------
------ Hazard ------ Mata-------- --------Oscar------

----------------------Falcao-----------

Domestic Treble right there.

Top Bottom