• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

FootballFan

Exactly. He's the best manager in football. The fucking players need to get a grip of themselves and give the man the respect he deserves. Prima donna arseholes.

Every second person there is like Ibrahimovic.

Ronaldo whines because Casillas isn't voting for him for some award, Ramos moans about Ozil being subbed, Pepe you don't need words, Benzema is leaving soon, Di Maria doesn't give a crap and gets subbed off at half time etc.

:p

On a serious note, surely they would know who Mourinho is, the man knows how to win, so listen to him and you will win.

But I also have to add that at this point Mou has done some stupid shit at Madrid which has taken him to the point of no return.

Almost certain that he will be on his way out once Madrid gets eliminated from the CL

kharma45

lWvLB.jpg

<3 I love that clip :lol Also, you have nothing cheap on your wishlist.

Be glad I don't show GAF the one of you being a racist :p

Also, I'm a man of high brow taste :p (PS don't buy me anything at all as you'll get nothing back).

PPS I've no idea what's even on my wishlist :lol I just filled it to get the badge.

Be glad I don't show GAF the one of you being a racist :p

Also, I'm a man of high brow taste :p (PS don't buy me anything at all as you'll get nothing back).

PPS I've no idea what's even on my wishlist :lol I just filled it to get the badge.

PM me that clip. I don't remember it! I also don't expect anything in return :p

kharma45

PM me that clip. I don't remember it! I also don't expect anything in return :p

I may have deleted it :( Don't think it ever got uploaded to YT for obvious reasons :lol It involved you shouting when playing a game (may have been FIFA) and either someone passing by your house hearing it out your window or a neighbour.

I may have deleted it :( Don't think it ever got uploaded to YT for obvious reasons :lol It involved you shouting when playing a game (may have been FIFA) and either someone passing by your house hearing it out your window or a neighbour.

Oh :lol That is a great story! I would say it cause I don't care but I am sure I would get banned :lol

FootballFan

Literally only just
at the first radio tower, but the first section with bro getting killed was tense as fuck and it's absolutely gorgeous.

Yeah it's a great game, finished it the other day.

Might as well get the platinum now since I only need 3 trophies lol.

Playing The Walking Dead, it's fucking great. :D

Linius

Literally only just
at the first radio tower, but the first section with bro getting killed was tense as fuck and it's absolutely gorgeous.

You've almost done nothing :p

But yeah, it's pretty awesome right from the start. Vaas did make a great villain. Think he's my favourite character from 2012 games. Though I haven't The Walking Dead game yet.

Yen

Quiche had a vision over Christmas and has decided to buy everyone the prize turkey from the shop window.

I was watching this movie on Christmas Eve and sat there rolling my eyes throughout at how clichéd the whole thing was. Then the credits said, "It's a Wonderful Life" and I looked /felt like a duck head*.

*interesting auto correct

Hindle

Banned
Where do we think Mourunho will go next? Hmm maybe next Bayern manager? I'll lose all respect for the guy if he goes to City.

Turok_TTZ

im gonna post a rather big wall of text as i gather my thoughts on madrid atm. it will explain why mou needs to get fired and how madrid became as bad as they are now. excuse me while i gather my thoughts.

edit: heres one that I dont need to foreshadow.

The reason mourinho benched casillas is because he is trying to force florentino perez to fire/sack him. read my text: Mourinho resigning himself will never happen. resigning is the same as admitting to the current state of madrid being his fault. and he is too much of an egomaniac to admit it. he is intending to get fired and blame his sacking on a "hostile environment", blaming everything from the grass to uefa/unicef rather than himself.

I've heard that he has been trying to get fired since october but I believe that murmur is rubbish...

edit 2: fml. yeah this is gonna take awhile.... maybe in an hour or so....

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and got what they wanted

Looking forward to going to old Trafford tomorrow

I may have had too much to drink

I may have molested my uncle

One of these isn't true

FootballFan

Where do we think Mourunho will go next? Hmm maybe next Bayern manager? I'll lose all respect for the guy if he goes to City.

Out of interest, why would you lose respect for him? Man City are struggling in the CL and Mourinho would like that challenge. Every team he goes to has heaps of money anyway so it's no difference.

I would love to see Mourinho's comments on Real Madrid as a whole if he ends up getting fired. Only then would the truth come out from everyone.

Hindle

Banned
Out of interest, why would you lose respect for him? Man City are struggling in the CL and Mourinho would like that challenge. Every team he goes to has heaps of money anyway so it's no difference.

I would love to see Mourinho's comments on Real Madrid as a whole if he ends up getting fired. Only then would the truth come out from everyone.

City have no prestige whatsoever. I think he chooses teams based on thier history tbh.

Top Bottom