• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Messi

Messi, why so mad?

What's your beef with United?

10 team accum died with Newcastle

But I just don't like united in general as they are shoved in my face every single day by my family/friends. Just for once I wanted to see the lose.

doicare

That is not even remotely true.
Lol, really? United have had more injuries, and more injuries to significant players this season. So far United have had:

De Gea - several weeks
Vidic - out for most of the season
Ferdinand - several weeks
Smalling - out for most of the season
Evans - several weeks
Jones - out for most of the season
Rafael - several weeks
Young - out for over a month
Welbeck - out for over a month
Kagawa - out for most of the season
Nani - out for most of the season
Anderson - out for most of the season
Fletcher - out for most of the season
Rooney - out for over 2 months

City have had less injuries and to less important players.

:lol

Barcelona fans can shut their fucking mouths about Newcastle. Equitably distribute the tv money, you filthy scum.

Newcastle are a proper club in a proper league.

ibbqbHLQQ2NjeK.gif

madmackem

YESSSSS, go on johnson lad. Third 1-0 win against city at home in a row, started the year beating them 1-0 at home finished the year at home beating them 1-0. Your welcome man utd.

Salazar

I don't think United had a shape either.

No, not particularly. I genuinely thought Obertan was going to slice us to bits. It doesn't take a genius. Ben Arfa in medium form would have blown us apart.

Abysmal from Smalling when he was just watching the throw sail over his head before Obertan crossed it. He's got to be the deepest defender in that situation, not just standing there watching the thrower.

Doubt we can win the league. 8 points is a lot of ground to make up. I do want to win the Europa, though, and I think its doable. Same with the other two domestic cups.

If there is still a chance I will dream! I know we won't win the league but you are right that the other three cups are winnable. I just hope of Falcao stays at Madrid we don't draw them!

Clegg

Apparently, SAF has said that Rooney will miss the next 2-3 weeks due to a knee injury.

So expect him back in two months.

K1LLER7

Rooney injured

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson: "I thought it was a bad decision for the own goal. If you see it again he's offside he's also grabbed Jonny Evans on the arm and if that's not interference what is interference?

"December is always a big month. We dropped two points at Swansea but me made up for it today. It was a real championship performance. Rooney has done a ligament at the back of his knee and he will be out for two or three weeks. We are running out of ammunition."

Good to have Chicha scoring and playing well with RVP. We need Kagawa back now.

Top Bottom