• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Have you run out of patience with him?

The thing is Fergie makes some ludicrous decisions - Giggs/Scholes starting is pretty evident of that - but our attitude speaks more for us than any wank selection can. Mancini seems to make decisions that only confuse his team.

He's like a really shitty Mourinho. He makes changes that seem a bit crazy, and seems to be under the impression that unpredictability is always good. The difference is though, Mourinho will put Di Maria at right back or something, and give him some solid instructions, and have some real logic behind it. Mancini will put Lescott up front, clutch his prayer beads and call it a day.

Meier

Have you run out of patience with him?

The thing is Fergie makes some ludicrous decisions - Giggs/Scholes starting is pretty evident of that - but our attitude speaks more for us than any wank selection can. Mancini seems to make decisions that only confuse his team.
I didn't necessarily mind the Barry sub but the Lescott one was completely bizarre. If nothing else, move Yaya up to play forward and shuffle things at the back. Lescott legitimately playing as a striker or CAM was insane. The team had a great opportunity to score that he ruined because of his lack of touch (which is entirely understandble).

I think he definitely needs to go but I doubt it'll happen until the summer if it happens. We definitely need to do something about our attacking/shooting though. Whoever is coaching that aspect needs to be replaced or supplemented at least.

FootballFan

*sigh* seems like I missed some crazy games lol. Maybe if they didn't bloody start at 4am.

At least I get to watch Liverpool.

I hope Stoke get hammered.

Clegg

He's like a really shitty Mourinho. He makes changes that seem a bit crazy, and seems to be under the impression that unpredictability is always good. The difference is though, Mourinho will put Di Maria at right back or something, and give him some solid instructions, and have some real logic behind it. Mancini will put Lescott up front, clutch his prayer beads and call it a day.

Mou wasn't averse to putting Terry up front when Chelsea were desperate for a goal.

But I agree with you. Mou obviously puts an awful lot of thought into his tactics and formations. Mancini sees himself as a tactical guru but either he isn't explaining himself properly to the players or they just aren't listening.

Not trying to twist the knife here, but I think Villa have a few too many young hard working players and not quite enough quality in the right areas. That might be a result of injuries though. The trouble with a young side is that if things don't go your way then it's harder to turn things around both on the pitch and in the dressing room.

Not trying to twist the knife here, but I think Villa have a few too many young hard working players and not quite enough quality in the right areas. That might be a result of injuries though. The trouble with a young side is that if things don't go your way then it's harder to turn things around both on the pitch and in the dressing room.

Pretty much. All of our experience is currently hurt. Although we aren't fucking doicare so we don't bitch about it because it is part of the god damn game. Also, as great of a player Ireland can be, he is incredibly lazy. I'm sick of watching him not put the effort in to get the ball back if it gets turned over near him.

Arnie

Just razzed a pint, top atmosphere.

Was a couple metres from Suso then when he came out for the warmup. Weak knees.

Wilbur

Banned
:D

I love these kind of comments.

When anybody else wins the league, OMG AMAZING.

Give us Stroot. Now.

Lollll I missed that one.

I remember confuziz jizzing his knickers about City last year, but you're right. We have 45 points from half a season and apparently we're utter wank. We certainly aren't brilliant, but the salt

oh the salt

into my anus veins plz

Top Bottom