• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Lightning

Banned
Am I stupid for thinking that Newcastle could give Arsenal a game when we play them? We certainly gave Man Utd one and despite losing in the last few minutes, it should hopefully still be a confidence boost for our players. Arsenal are a lot worse too.

Or Arsenal will fart out 5 goals past us.
Depends if we can get our trusty Arteta penalty! Lol

Turok_TTZ

All of this was brought up by Marca and some of it is conjecture. Hard to take you seriously after all your Benzema shit.
marca should never be taken seriously unless AS, elconfidencial, elpais are saying the same thing with their own sources. the info im getting will never be from marca unless i get a credible source confirming marca to be legit. benzema is well aware of psg interest. Benzema ia waiting until summer to see where his future stands with madrid (jan if we go for falcao and higgy will join him too). Benz has done well to not speak hus true intentions. he is doing so out of respect to our club RM and to our prez flo. it helps alot that benz is starting games now and hopefully if mou has brains he wud do well to keep starting him.

when there is smoke there is always fire (unless if its marca making that fools fire). papers be bsing but when they do spout something legit one must pay attention.

Kyoufu

hcQmL.png

How are you guys doing in the FPL so far this week? I've only got 32 points, and just 3 players left. 2 are Shawcross and Reina, and only one of them can get significant points unless its 0-0, in which case Suarez won't get any :(

How are you guys doing in the FPL so far this week? I've only got 32 points, and just 3 players left. 2 are Shawcross and Reina, and only one of them can get significant points unless its 0-0, in which case Suarez won't get any :(
33 so far.

Bale, Suarez, Johnson and Cameron to play.

RVP basically one-man teaming it for me as captain.

Wilbur

Banned
It's funny how DC talks about United all week and never says a thing about City and their attacking subs Lescott and Barry

Its weird to me that City's owners will blow £20m+ on players who are good, not great, but won't spend on a decent manager. Mancini is the main person standing between City being where they are, and being the best team in the world

Hixx

Also the Mig is the best keeper in the league

thats not even an opinion. its a fact

edit: get in Spurs, great day this!! :D

Turok_TTZ

Yes such a hidden gem, unknown to most of the world.
i only learned of him thanks to the same guy who know s benz agent. he is french football fanatic. keeps telling me madrid should sign debuchy. watched debuchy, hes pretty good.

he got the ability but not sure if he cud make such a leap.

i post this assuming ur not being sarcastic.

Meier

It's funny how DC talks about United all week and never says a thing about City and their attacking subs Lescott and Barry
I think he's as baffled as I was and any supporter was. Bobby Manc is a weird guy..there's no real explanation for it.

Terible day for an ABU Liverpool fan

Man Utd win
Man City lose
Everton win
Spurs win
West Brom win
Liverpool lose
Stoke win

Oh well, at least Norwich lost :(

Clegg

Question asked by a journo:

"Sir Alex, can you afford to keep conceding so many goals?" "No, no we can't - it puts us under tremendous pressure"

Makes me think our defenders are in for a bollicking.

And that we may be signing a new defender.

i only learned of him thanks to the same guy who know s benz agent. he is french football fanatic. keeps telling me madrid should sign debuchy. watched debuchy, hes pretty good.

he got the ability but not sure if he cud make such a leap.

That says a lot about our GAF ITK's.

Meier

Bale! Painful for Villa. Benteke had to be better there with that pass.

Guzan getting hung out to dry by his defense.

Wilbur

Banned
I think he's as baffled as I was and any supporter was. Bobby Manc is a weird guy..there's no real explanation for it.

Have you run out of patience with him?

The thing is Fergie makes some ludicrous decisions - Giggs/Scholes starting is pretty evident of that - but our attitude speaks more for us than any wank selection can. Mancini seems to make decisions that only confuse his team.

Top Bottom