• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Clegg

Signing RVP seems like an even better idea now.

But two weeks seems like a very short recovery period for a knee ligament injury.

We need Shinji back now and he needs to integrate into the side rather sharpish.

K1LLER7

Some good news: Kagawa took part in the teams Warm-up today, Won't be long till he returns :D

shinji-kagawa-training-warm-up-manchester-united-newcastle-united-old-trafford.jpg

Ryder

Lol Mancini needs to be shown the door, he has made zero changes in their game plan, there a very poor mans Barcelona and they have been found out.

Man united is going to run away with this title.

All you need to do is clog the box and they can't break it down. When you have Barry and Milner in you're starting 11 you are not winning the title add to that nasri is gash and toure is finished .

There summer signings have been a waste Garcia and Sinclair facepalm,.jpg

Clegg

Giggs was half decent again today.

Maybe he can still have a positive influence on the team as long as he isn't playing in central midfield.

But Scholes was poor. He can't contribute defensively and he slows down the pace of the game because he sits so deep.

Meier

Lol Mancini needs to be shown the door, he has made zero changes in their game plan, there a very poor mans Barcelona and they have been found out.

Man united is going to run away with this title.

All you need to do is clog the box and they can't break it down. When you have Barry and Milner in you're starting 11 you are not winning the title add to that nasri is gash and toure is finished .

There summer signings have been a waste Garcia and Sinclair facepalm,.jpg
There is some accuracy in this (disagree about Yaya) but Garcia played well again today and Nastasic has of course been an inspired signing. Sinclair could do well but he refuses to play him. He's an absolute crazy person...the Lescott sub was nutty.

Jensen

Oh and they have fullbacks overlapping as wingers fmd.

You would actually think they would buy proper ones, lol
Lots of team who play through the middle do that....although those teams usually have really good wing-backs and don't have two centre-backs filling in for wing-backs.

Turok_TTZ

:lol

Barcelona fans can shut their fucking mouths about Newcastle. Equitably distribute the tv money, you filthy scum.

Newcastle are a proper club in a proper league.
neat.

meanwhile... AS reports that florentino is gonna stick with mourinho... :( fuck we are screwed.

Kyoufu

Pardew's substitutes were hilarious.

Anita looks like he's out for 10 weeks.

That means we need 4+ signings in January which obviously won't happen.

So ladies and gentlemen, I say fuck football.

Carbonox

Am I stupid for thinking that Newcastle could give Arsenal a game when we play them? We certainly gave Man Utd one and despite losing in the last few minutes, it should hopefully still be a confidence boost for our players. Arsenal are a lot worse too.

Or Arsenal will fart out 5 goals past us.

They're getting points but I'm finding this Spurs side very dull to watch this season. Their movement and pass selection is very predictable and often very slow.

Dibbz

Am I stupid for thinking that Newcastle could give Arsenal a game when we play them? We certainly gave Man Utd one and despite losing in the last few minutes, it should hopefully still be a confidence boost for our players. Arsenal are a lot worse too.

Or Arsenal will fart out 5 goals past us.

Depends which way the wind is blowing. :|

Kyoufu

Spoiler:

we're going to lose

Feorax

Hearing we may be unchanged for today. Good move, the momentum and confidence from last week might just give us a fighting chance.

Carbonox

Watching How to Train Your Dragon on BBC1. First time I've seen the film and I must say...easily one of my favourite animated films ever. Absolutely brilliant and Toothless is a fucking boss.

Top Bottom