• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

3Sixty

I agree with Hixx's selection of Cider probably my favourite. Though if I was recommending stuff to new comers probably some fruity soft rekordling or something

Scum

For Sage00 and spidye to share.

igbTpFCTdgV1H.gif

Happy, B'Day! \o/

Turok_TTZ

has liverpool passing been this bad lately? and i thought madrid had problems passing.
LOL DAT SLIP

edit 2: what a pass wait what the.... was that shelvey? AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHA!!

Carbonox

Chow mein 3 days past its sell-by date is fine right? :lol I still have another pot that I need to finish off but probably not until tomorrow.

dc89

Guys I think I'll give Wii U a miss until summer or something.

With my Christmas money I may buy a Kindle Paperwhite! And is have a little bit of change to put towards some new football boots.

Scum

Guys I think I'll give Wii U a miss until summer or something.

With my Christmas money I may buy a Kindle Paperwhite! And is have a little bit of change to put towards some new football boots.

I thought you City boys were rich? Which boots are you eying up anyway?

dc89

I thought you City boys were rich? Which boots are you eying up anyway?

I always get Adidas ones. Nike boots are often cheap feeling material and they make your feet smell - in my expierience.

Either the new AdiPower's in black or maybe some nice AdiPure's or something similar!

Edit: I like Gerrards boots.

Top Bottom