• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

it wasn't his first time conceading a goal like this. he should know better than this.
I haven't seen buffon, neuer or casillas do such "mistakes" as much as he does

What else can he do?

Its hard, low and come through a player. All he can do is get a hand to it and hope his defenders react first.

lol, commentators trying to make the goal De Gea's fault. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy with these guys. No way he can push the ball anywhere else making a full stretch save like that.

spidye

What else can he do?

Its hard, low and come through a player. All he can do is get a hand to it and hope his defenders react first.

dunno. maybe parrying it around the post. or use the leg
I have to watch it again but I've seen de gea doing these kind of "saves" many times this season

3Sixty

lol, commentators trying to make the goal De Gea's fault. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy with these guys. No way he can push the ball anywhere else making a full stretch save like that.

Unfortunately not enough ex-goalkeepers as pundits.

dunno. maybe parrying it around the post. or use the leg
I have to watch it again but I've seen de gea doing these kind of "saves" many times this season

De Gea has been at fault of parrying it back into the danger area before i admit, but this time he couldn't do much for.

Manager

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Barry, Milner, Tevez, Silva, Dzeko

Dzeko up front then, let's hope he'll get some crosses.

I think the laws of physics might disagree with you there. It was a tad unlucky, but he shouldn't be pushing those forward.

L1NETT

Sorry if old, but first I heard about this

"Some breaking news to bring you. Police have found what they describe as a "suspect package" in a car park close to the Emirates Stadium and have cordoned off the ground prior to the Premier League match between Arsenal and Manchester City. The match is due to kick-off at 4pm"

(BBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom