• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Walcott and Arsenal negotiated for weeks. Now Walcott is on 75k per week.

Remy walks into QPR and is on 85k per week.

Something ain't right there...

Walcott and Arsenal negotiated for weeks. Now Walcott is on 75k per week.

Remy walks into QPR and is on 85k per week.

Something ain't right there...

Harry-Redknapp-wink.jpg

Wouldn't it be better to stick everyone with -9 potential and then let the game decide who makes it?

Although City would probably just come and buy the club if that happened.

Randdalf

Tip for Wooden regarding the editor, you can simply fill out the ability and potential fields rather than each stat individually when making players and I believe it then randomly generates stats that have a value of 0 (which they do by default). Of course you may want to change some of them (ramping up the dirtiness and aggresiveness is always fun), and you still have to do preferred moves manually. Making each player love GAF FC (in the favourite clubs section) and also making them incredibly loyal decrease their chances of leaving too. Another thing to note is that if you don't manually add the player's current club and join date to the non-player history section, the "achievements" section on each player won't work until he moves to a new club.

+1

Then it's a surprise for everyone to see who will turn out best.
If you give people a set PA/CA, it won't be a surprise at all.

Random would mean a lot more work though ( really hours entering places people were born and blah blah blah for every single one) as I can't just change the name of every Crystal Palace player. If anyone wants to download the editor file it will be really easy to change though... also all of GAF will be pretty awesome.

Tip for Wooden regarding the editor, you can simply fill out the ability and potential fields rather than each stat individually when making players and I believe it then randomly generates stats that have a value of 0 (which they do by default). Of course you may want to change some of them (ramping up the dirtiness and aggresiveness is always fun), and you still have to do preferred moves manually. Making each player love GAF FC (in the favourite clubs section) and also making them incredibly loyal decrease their chances of leaving too. Another thing to note is that if you don't manually add the player's current club and join date to the non-player history section, the "achievements" section on each player won't work until he moves to a new club.

Thanks for the tips, will make them all loyal.

Mou calling out Di Maria apparently.

He told him he didn't play for shit ever since he renewed his contract. Before the renewal, he was the assist king.

Random would mean a lot more work though ( really hours entering places people were born and blah blah blah for every single one) as I can't just change the name of every Crystal Palace player. If anyone wants to download the editor file it will be really easy to change though... also all of GAF will be pretty awesome.

If everyone wanted this, I could happily do it tonight when I get in from work. I'd need basic information from everyone though, enough to create an entry for each member and positions etc.

ot: impressive stats in the 90 days push-up challenge!
I think you're my main nemesis as far as footygaf goes. I'll beat yo ass, you'll see :D

:lol

Fair enough. I'd had an inauspicious start as I'd just got back from holiday and was jet lagged to fuck. Started hitting it again properly this week. Good to be doing something healthy again after a couple of weeks off.

Nyx

Good point.

If everyone wanted this, I could happily do it tonight when I get in from work. I'd need basic information from everyone though, enough to create an entry for each member and positions etc.

Well if you want to do all that manual work, I will gladly let you. :p

Will get the club info done and can send you the editor file. Only gotten "Matieu Kyoufu" "Humbert Wilbury" "NoCleverFirstName Vivalaraza", "John Hitcher" and "Proper Naughty Arnie" done anyway.

You should just give us whatever positions the team needs. Although Arnie needs to be a really agressive CB who can't jump.

Blah. :(

I bet he's the Spanish Messi in FIFA 13.

Ba and Torres are same level in Fifa 13 I think. Torres in FM is... Shit. Sturridge, Jovetic and Lukaku are just way better in my game than him, he still refuses to leave though and only wants to go out if I agree to pay like 70& of his wages, so I put him in the reserve team.

bjaelke

But Bayern's media director Markus Horwick described claims the club had approached Guardiola to take over as "complete rubbish".

He told the Bild newspaper: "We are only talking with Jupp Heynckes. Jupp Heynckes is our one and only person to talk to."
Ballburn:

munich-championsleague-30fpsmocksession-e1337470398184.jpg

Well if you want to do all that manual work, I will gladly let you. :p

Will get the club info done and can send you the editor file. Only gotten "Matieu Kyoufu" "Humbert Wilbury" "NoCleverFirstName Vivalaraza", "John Hitcher" and "Proper Naughty Arnie" done anyway.

You should just give us whatever positions the team needs. Although Arnie needs to be a really agressive CB who can't jump.

Ok, I'll create as many as I can, I reckon we need about 25-30 if we want a reserve team too.

I'll drop you a PM with my email, editor files aren't very big these days are they?

Wilbury should be the under 18s team manager

Also arnie and Salazar should be the CB pairing because they agree with each other so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom