• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

oh twitter

Malay Arora ‏@malaymufc
Kevin Strootman has already put pen on paper to a gentleman’s agreement with Manchester United.

lol

DaG ‏@Wrighty_8
Don't want Strootman. I would rather not have two left footers in our midfield, especially if Wenger continues with Cazorla #10.

uwotm8.jpg

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello
Mediaset: There's a 40% chance of @Kevin_strootman staying at @PSV. And a 30% chance each for Milan and Chelsea of signing him.

0% chance you have any clue

Ahmad Fadzidin Arsh ‏@idin77
@United_Transfer Gaitan will add more pace, Strootman will bring back us Roy Keane era & Hummels if combine well with Evans superb defensive

YES - is Gaitan even that quick ?

Banned Paper says we are hardballing Palace by offering 6m for Zaha. Very Banned Paper is sticking with 12m and thinks the deal goes through tomorrow.

Meier

2 I think.

@TelegraphSport: Barcelona president Sandro Rosell has claimed #mcfc have tried to lure a number of people to the Etihad Stadium from the Nou Camp....

@TelegraphSport: Rosell: "There have been some offensive approaches, but no one wants to go. They wanted to fish here, but there were no fish left." #mcfc

Why doesn't Mansour just buy Barca?
Probably some sour grapes between this president and his more successful predecessor and their partners.

Kikarian

The league was over when they beat City. :(

Seeing RVP lift that trophy is going to be worse than JT lifting the CL trophy.

gwwrX.jpg

bjaelke

Mumei Modson is our chairman. Also doing everything (there is seriously a lot) turned out to be something you would have to do for days, so our team simply replaces Crystal Palace... Cause who will really miss them?

Red Scarlet and Supahblah in Hall of Fame.

dc89

Damn it, you better play me in the DDR/Assassin role or shit will fly.

---

Oh look! Another United sponsorship. Let them have them all, they do not equal this:

A2vOOPWCAAAAe8U.jpg

Nyx

snHsd.jpg

Mumei Modson is our chairman. Also doing everything (there is seriously a lot) turned out to be something you would have to do for days, so our team simply replaces Crystal Palace... Cause who will really miss them?

Nice!

Already pretty curious to see how it turns out, and I'm not even a ''real'' FootyGAF regular.

This might even top Wilbury's adventures in PES! Can't wait to see how it turns out. If possible I'd love to play the lazy Russian with flashes of occasional brilliance role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom