• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I would like to thank our wonderful fans for their backing. They have been fantastic in their support, which has never wavered even during the most difficult times. I have been touched by their kindness and enthusiasm. I have supported Manchester City since I was a boy and I am desperate for us to succeed.

David Bernstein, Chairman of The FA.

Will be adding the players to the database tonight around 11pm, thats when I'll get in so will start then. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long, I reckon I can have it done by half 12, so will hand it back to Wooden then to add the tweaks and personal touches.

Someone should make us a custom kit with the NeoGaf badge!!

Hixx

CB/RB/CDM

6 foot 4. Can run forever, read the game, get stuck in and decent at passing long and short. But not much else.

Kikarian

Play 4-6-0

All defenders and midfielders.

No strikers.
3Xqtn.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Anyone know why my FM crashes when creating a new game?

When it's loading the leagues, it shuts off?

Usually it hasn't crashed. Setting up leagues can take a very long time. Task Manager will even say it's not responding when in actual fact it's still working away.

Give one attempt a good 15-20 minutes and see if you have the same problem.

kharma45

kingellesar I'll be Phil Jones of our team and cover multiple places if needed, could do RB, RM as well as striker too :p If it comes to needing more places covered that is.

Clegg

Would editing the nationality of your player limit their development?

Like how Brazilian Regens in FM develop better than Greek regens.

Kikarian

I'll go the same height as Van Persie actually, 6'1.

Usually it hasn't crashed. Setting up leagues can take a very long time. Task Manager will even say it's not responding when in actual fact it's still working away.

Give one attempt a good 15-20 minutes and see if you have the same problem.
I get an actual error, that causes it too shut down and leave a crash file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom