• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Cant we just make two teams?

I wanna be on a team :mad: Just ask Wigan, we honduran midfielders are diamonds in the rough, yo.

Everyone forgot about Quiche!

Premature Quiche
5'11
No idea about my weight, make it up.
Right Footed
In my life I have played : GK/RB/CB/LB/RM/CAM/ST - any of these are fine.

Nyx

Almost time to leave the office.

Wanted to thank anybody busy with the FM-team idea before I leave for home.

Can't wait to see the results!

We've sent Lucas Pizon to Malaga for the remainder of the season. Wonder if Isco came up during those talks.

Probably along the lines of:

Chelsea: "And that concludes business gentlemen. Only, we were wondering if we could discuss the availability of Isc-"

Malaga: "Fuck off"

Chelsea: "Okay then"

pulga

Banned
Well we could do two teams but we're a family?!

What position do you want?

And details.

Pulga
Honduran
RW/LW - RB/LB any is fine, Ive played in them all, depending if I want to cut in and shoot or cross :lol
Right footed
5'9
68kg Stocky, ala Gattuso or Shaquiri

I'm a speedy fucker.

Kyoufu

If there are 46 players then we have enough to make up two full squads.

Then we can have derby matches.

Is there any game (FIFA?) that lets you play 11 vs 11 or at least 5 v 5? Would be fun. If we all had the game on the same platform that is...

Is there any game (FIFA?) that lets you play 11 vs 11 or at least 5 v 5? Would be fun. If we all had the game on the same platform that is...

We played with our pros on GAF pc club where we could often get a full team during the first months time of release (so it was 11 vs however many the other team had). Was fucking hilarious especially when we fucked up yet again in the late minutes of a game after Quiche had gotten a red card and called everyone cunts on mumble.

ibktTg6bogTY58.gif

kharma45

We played with our pros on GAF pc club where we could often get a full team during the first months time of release (so it was 11 vs however many the other team had). Was fucking hilarious especially when we fucked up yet again in the late minutes of a game after Quiche had gotten a red card and called everyone cunts on mumble.

ibktTg6bogTY58.gif

I want this to happen again.

GQman2121

Banned
You guys should add more details to your profiles. Like I have a weak right knee and tendinitis in my left foot and ankle. Basically, I would be a huge liability for any side that fielded me.

I could do on the sideline waving my hands erratically Avraham Grant style.

Slizz

ibktTg6bogTY58.gif

The best part of that gif is the AI controlled player running accross with his arm up in front :lol

pulga

Banned
You guys should add more details to your profiles. Like I have a weak right knee and tendinitis in my left foot and ankle. Basically, I would be a huge liability for any side that fielded me.

My dick curves to the left, don't know if that's relevant.

Judging from your avatar you should be head of sports science or something ;p

Do you want adding as a player or staff?

Kyoufu

ibktTg6bogTY58.gif

Are you guys still playing? Sounds like a lot of fun.

Yen

My muscles are so bad (tear so easily) I make Fabio Aurelio look like Superman.

Are you guys still playing? Sounds like a lot of fun.

No it all kind of stopped after a while. :(

EA servers were real shit, for a full week I couldn't even connect. I'm sure we will do it again with the next fifa though. Mr. Cola who posts in here every now and then was usually the one getting us all together.

Slizz

GQman2121

Banned
Judging from your avatar you should be head of sports science or something ;p

Do you want adding as a player or staff?

Staff would be fine. Can you put me in the owners box next to Candice Swanepoel? That would be realistic. Surrounded by keffiyeh's (to support our payroll) would be even better.

operon

What like every now and again I say in interviews that one day I'd love go back home and play for Galway United, but really I'm trying to angle a transfer to another club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom