• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I wanna be a cheerleader

Edit: I have no idea what's going on. I haven't been in this thread in a couple days.

Wooden came up with the idea of making a GAF team in Football Manager using the editor. It grew and grew and now we have 2 squads and it looks like perhaps a 3rd.

I know Crystal Palace has cheerleaders that dress up like the American pro sports kind. :lol

Edit: Speaking of Crystal Palace.... FUUU at Stoke in ET. Reminds me of the Villa-City game in the COC.

pulga

Banned
dc, why

431244_475420885850165_1809429378_n.png

DiveMaria coming on for the croatian imp.

580698_475404542518466_224049959_n.jpg

Shiiit, too bad I don't have access to ps atm.
I could've done that for Bayern :D

Since Bayern last won a trophy

- uh...Villarreal has been relegated

- over 380,000,000 people have been born

- Barcelona have won 5 trophies

- Instagram has been created and gained over 100 million users

- Ex-Bayern players have won 1 medal (I think) - Hamit Altintop with Real (PD)

- Bayern have spent over €110,000,000 in transfer fees

trololololo :D

shortyme

Wooden came up with the idea of making a GAF team in Football Manager using the editor. It grew and grew and now we have 2 squads and it looks like perhaps a 3rd.

I know Crystal Palace has cheerleaders that dress up like the American pro sports kind. :lol

Edit: Speaking of Crystal Palace.... FUUU at Stoke in ET. Reminds me of the Villa-City game in the COC.

Then yes, I want to be a cheerleader.

PowderedToast

i finally picked up fifa 13 recently and started a manager league with reading. pogrebnyak is fucking amazing on it

i've been playing it with my brother since it came out but finally decided to pick up my own copy. it's really good. the physics are what makes fifa, back in the pes days interceptions and that emergence element simply didn't exist

Meier

DM just posted a story with some quotes from Guardiola describing his dream to coach in the EPL since he couldn't get there as a player. It's only a matter of time. #BasedTxiki #BasedSoriano

What is this team business and why is Jazzy Jeff not on it?

This is some bullshit right here, since we got relegated I'm a second class citizen in these parts

Regulus Terra, Faridmon.

We can start our own team.

Me
Sloosha
Odd
Soi Fong
Lunchbox

Who else wants to join?

Leave my teammates alone.

What is this team business and why is Jazzy Jeff not on it?

This is some bullshit right here, since we got relegated I'm a second class citizen in these parts

New Team

KidA
Odd
Sloosha
Soi Fong
Lunchbox
Faridmon
Regulus
Jeff
Spanish Wrath
Elsk

Who else wants to join?