• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Glad this M'Vila character will get a runaround, so we can see if the transfer fuss about him over the last few years was justifiable.

Edit: Jesus fuck Viva

If one of the FM teams lacks a player, you can add me as GK with whatever stats.

Added.

We get plain old NeoGAF?! But we have Wilbury, Afer Dark United should be ours by rights *shakes fist*

Random choice, I'm only using the NeoGaf as thats what Wooden added, the team names can be changed when Wooden takes it back, for now I'll stick to these as I've got everything written up with those two team names.

pulga

Banned
485914_10150363025694953_969277082_n.jpg

NeoGaf team 3, if you want adding in I need positions, height, weight, nationality, preferred foot.

If they don't respond just assign shit randomly. So long as team 3 gets on the pitch.

position: am
height: 178 cm
weight: 145 lbs/66 kg
preferred foot: right

Lunchbox:
position: Pepe
height: 188 cm
weight: 82 kg

K1LLER7

The strikers on their team are Freewheelin' and somebody who looks up to Bebe.

You won't even have to defend. Come and join me and Wilbur in CM.
:lol :lol

Bebe would run rings around your defence. Plus you got a united-gaf duo in midfield. We got Gareth Bale. You have no chance.

If they don't respond just assign shit randomly. So long as team 3 gets on the pitch.

position: am
height: 178 cm
weight: 145 lbs/66 kg

Lunchbox:
position: Pepe
height: 188 cm
weight: 82 kg

Very well, I shall be doing team 1 and 2 for the next hour, hopefully it will be done. Then I will add your team in, hopefully we have some more details by then.

Whoever is in charge of team 3 can you gather all the posts up with details and PM me when you've got most of it?

First 6 players added, all the goalkeepers!

Only another trillion to go.

You're all on £100 a week bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom