• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
New Team

KidA
Odd
Sloosha
Soi Fong
Lunchbox
Faridmon
Regulus
Jeff
Spanish Wrath
Elsk
Milchmonster
Fady

Team physio: doicare

We need more!
Wait nobody told me anything about a team.

Where's the contract? What's my salary? Can I get the same hair stylist as Fake Ronaldo? I wanna look pretty too.

Sloosha

This Regulus Terra dude you talk about seems like a very handsome individual.

Handsome fellow for a handsome team. I'll be the Koo Ja-Cheol midfield enforcer type; KidA is Shinjury and odd_morsel is some Beckham haircut enthusiast. We just need a dashing bearded Italian play-maker on our team.

pulga

Banned
Guys, I dont know how this thing works, but Im pretty sure youve gotta list your strong foot, age, weight, height, preferred position and shit :lol

FootballFan

Should make these teams play against GAF-Favourites. A team of Shelvey, Cleverly, Januzaj, Bebe, Powell, Suso, Ibra, Villa, Can't think of any others.

Pretty much ManUnited youth team.

New Team

KidA
Odd
Sloosha
Soi Fong
Lunchbox
Faridmon
Regulus
Jeff
Spanish Wrath
Milchmonster
Fady
Lightning
Anderson

Team physio: doicare
Ultra supporter: Juanpablo

We need more!

Wait, what must I do now? lol

Also:
58K1N.jpg

Love those two other Liverpool players :D

Arnie

When the big team was made earlier I recommended you to play The Suarez role up top. I hope the manager listened.

A nice thought, and a position I'd relish, but teaming up with Salazar/Bacon/Wooden to form an impenetrable defensive unit is also enticing as fuck.

Truthfully I'll play anywhere. Especially against Lunchbox.

dc89

So who's had beef/horse burgers from Tesco?
I personally prefer Waitrose's unicorn burger.

A nice thought, and a position I'd relish, but teaming up with Salazar/Bacon/Wooden to form an impenetrable defensive unit is also enticing as fuck.

Well I'll keep you guys safe. I'm playing the DDR role.

Yen

You're too small to be a CB, you'll never make it.

NeoGaf team 3, if you want adding in I need positions, height, weight, nationality, preferred foot.

Progress report:

Non-Playing Staff added.
Watford gone bye bye just like Palace
After Dark United is team 1
NeoGaf is team 2
All players removed from both teams
Everything such as tactics, ticket prices, stadiums, disliked people etc are now the same for both clubs

Now onto creating the players.

dc89

WTF. According to The Moose, Redknapp has said he expects Remy to sign tomorrow and M'Vila later in the week. Just how much money are they throwing at those two?

QPR are rogered if they go down.

Scum

WTF. According to The Moose, Redknapp has said he expects Remy to sign tomorrow and M'Vila later in the week. Just how much money are they throwing at those two?

I read somewhere that they're both coming in for around £15m combined.

pulga

Banned
NeoGaf team 3, if you want adding in I need positions, height, weight, nationality, preferred foot.

Progress report:

Non-Playing Staff added.
Watford gone bye bye just like Palace
After Dark United is team 1
NeoGaf is team 2
All players removed from both teams
Everything such as tactics, ticket prices, stadiums, disliked people etc are now the same for both clubs

Now onto creating the players.

We get plain old NeoGAF?! But we have Wilbury, Afer Dark United should be ours by rights *shakes fist*

3Sixty

85k a week for Remy. M'Villa probably similar.

If they stay up its the Redknapp effect if they go down its Hughes fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom