• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

That's a very attack minded United side.

Rooney, Ando and Nani are all having their first game after injury. Be interesting to see how they perform.

FOR GOOD MEASURE

=========LINDEGAARD
=RAFAEL = JONES = SMALLING = BUTTNER=
= VALENCIA = GIGGS = ANDERSON = NANI-
=======ROONEY = HERNANDEZ======

FUCK

-W.

Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

Nyx

Hehe, I despise him as well after leaving Utrecht as a free agent, just as he showed his worth as a left defender.

We're talking midtable obscurity in the Dutch league here though.

fuenf

Man installing GT5 is worse than torture: 20min, 10min, 50min, 30min, 40min, 20min, 10min, 1min, 30 secs (for 5 minutes), 1min, 1min 30secs (for another 5min), 30 secs, 3 secs, 4 secs, 6 secs, 7 secs FUCK

Man installing GT5 is worse than torture: 20min, 10min, 50min, 30min, 40min, 20min, 10min, 1min, 30 secs (for 5 minutes), 1min, 1min 30secs (for another 5min), 30 secs, 3 secs, 4 secs, 6 secs, 7 secs FUCK

I was thinking of popping it in again today. I haven't played it since the uber-patch, and with the free cars it seems like it would be a good time to jump back in

Wilbur

Banned
United fans:

Miguel Delaney thinks United are interested in Ashley Williams.

Say it ain't so.

I think he's been pretty good this season actually. Not to the extent that I'd want him as a first choice defender or over someone like Yanga-Mbiwa I suppose, but he's good.

fuenf

I was thinking of popping it in again today. I haven't played it since the uber-patch, and with the free cars it seems like it would be a good time to jump back in

Same here, I downloaded the Corvette and all the patches yesterday. The installation still hangs at '8secs remaining' what a joke :( The game is awesome but the user experience is just horrible...

OMG it finished!

Nyx

It took a whole lot longer to install than my actual playing time before I traded it in.

Can't play GT style racers anymore I guess, too sterile or something.

Feorax

Wonder if Pep could bring Fernando back to his old shape... :O

Put it this way, if Torres re-signed for us, he'd be 5th choice striker, just behind Nosferatu.

I've seen him be back so many times just to turn to shit again 2 games later. It hurts to watch, he used to be SO good...

Same here, I downloaded the Corvette and all the patches yesterday. The installation still hangs at '8secs remaining' what a joke :( The game is awesome but the user experience is just horrible...

OMG it finished!

Do you download that stuf in-game or through the Store? Is it even up in the UK yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom