• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is good for football.

The four pillars of European football. Strength in all 4 leagues.

Spain / England / Germany / Italy

(sorry PSG)

futurama-fry-not-sure-if.jpg

OUR STRIKER IS MATRI MAN. MATRI!
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

FuturusX

PSG will win the champions league before you come back to the ucl!

Indeed, but unless another team in France can do it. My point stands...

England - City / UTD / Chelsea / West Brom

Spain - Barca / Madrid / Athletico

Germany - Bayern / Dortmund

Italy - Juve / Napoli / Inter / Milan

Clegg

I doubt it, Martinez will anchor our midfield. We already have 4 CBs and Martinez wont have any difficulty understanding his commands /tactics. I think Javi will be our future leader.

He likes putting midfielders in defence though. And Martinez has already spent long periods of time playing at CB

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pep try him there.

fuenf

He likes putting midfielders in defence though. And Martinez has already spent long periods of time playing at CB

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pep try him there.

I know but Martinez will be too important by then. He'll fill out the Busquets role.. okay you might be right :) I think Hojbjerg could be the biggest surprise under Pep.

Timurid

Indeed, but unless another team in France can do it. My point stands...

England - City / UTD / Chelsea / West Brom

Spain - Barca / Madrid / Athletico

Germany - Bayern / Dortmund

Italy - Juve / Napoli / Inter / Milan

You forgot about Marseille and Lyon! They're strong teams too. I say they're stronger than Milan, Napoli, and Inter.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That will be perfect! :lol

He's already familiar with tiki-taka on the national team and with Bielsa, and Javi was his teammate.

Playing in Germany AND with Pep...fuck me. Edit: No wait, FUCK Marotta. Edit2 I don't know why I'm fucking Marotta, it's Bilbao's fault.

fuenf

He's already familiar with tiki-taka on the national team and with Biesla, and Javi was his teammate.

Playing in Germany AND with Pep, it is perfect..

Pff you just want us to buy Llorente so that you can get Gomez who'd be the perfect striker for you!

Wilbur

Banned
Napoli isn't that good. Toro even got a draw at the San Paolo. The only decent club in Italy is rubentus, but they always choke in Europe.

And we lost to Norwich, it doesn't mean they're better than us
although they are better than Arsenal

Over a season they're one of the best teams. Juventus, Napoli and Lazio are looking really good this year, and just below them are the Milans, Roma, Fiorentina and Udinese. They're all good as well, decent is a tad harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom