• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Demba does what Fernandon't

ibwlNuDyxOp1qF.gif

pulga

Banned
Ive been telling you guys not to listen to Turok for a long time but nooooooooo, one mention of inside sources and you guys get more hot and bothered than John Terry at the annual Chelsea family picnic.

Hindle

Banned
Yep it's been discussed to death I know but Guardiola at Munich? Kind of expected, I didn't think he'd come to England, if he even comes at all. BM have an youth system that could be as good as Barcas so I can see why he went there.

Dale Jennings the first English player to learn under him as well.

Meier

Bayern are a bunch of assholes. Pep apparently signed the deal on December 20th! This article was from yesterday (lol):

Bayern Munich on Tuesday dismissed reports the club is in conversations with Pep Guardiola to take over as coach for next season.

The former Barcelona boss, who has admitted he wants to return to coaching after taking a year out, has been linked with the Bundesliga giants, according to a report in Sky Sports Italy.

Bayern's current boss Jupp Heynckes is only under contract until the end of the season and has not yet indicated whether he intends to stay on.

But Bayern's media director Markus Horwick described claims the club had approached Guardiola to take over as "complete rubbish".

He told the German newspaper Bild: "We are only talking only with Jupp Heynckes. Jupp Heynckes is our one and only person to talk to."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...-pep-guardiola-talks-for-coaching-job?cc=5901

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom