• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
HOLY SHIT DIOUF

Froggie fucked up with this guy. He's better than RVP!

dc89

Had no idea. Sign him up Ashley pls.

JohnGuidetti.jpg

:lol

My local team are fucked! The game got called off tomorrow and now they are worried they can't pay wages and travel for our next game which is away. We are very close to administration!

Bumhead

Banned
I was reminded today that Adkins started out as a physio at Scunthorpe, and his first management job was there when they appointed him after we knicked Brian Laws.

From physio to manager, heh. What a career change.

Injury prone + Africa cup, so I'd rather we didn't but if he's cheap... (contract expiring in '14)

I kinda doubt we're spending big on a new striker, so Diouf + another good talented striker (Szalai?) would be great for me. But who am I kidding, we'll probably just buy some guy and Schieber or Ducksch will make some crazy breakthrough lol

K1LLER7

Happy to see Diouf doing well. Guess he couldn't do it in the PL. Remember him going to Blackburn, don't think he did much there.

Still I'd rather have him over Macheda.

ibx4jVomSf8ryp.gif

I kinda doubt we're spending big on a new striker, so Diouf + another good talented striker (Szalai?) would be great for me. But who am I kidding, we'll probably just buy some guy and Schieber or Ducksch will make some crazy breakthrough lol
I think Klopp might not even get a new striker if his 4-3-3 tryouts with Reus or Götze as false 9 will work out great - I really expect him to try this formation.
In that case we could just go for a 10er (because Leitner could ask to leave on loan) and make do with Schieber/Duksch/Balint(?)
/Szalai would be cool, but Main won't sell him for less than 10m and that's way too expensive for him. I'd rather get Pizza for free (because Pep will prolly throw him under the bus)

People not used to Bundesliga: did you guys notice the extra time?
2 mins - even with a few minor injuries/hard fouls/card, 4-5 subs AND 8 FUCKING GOALS in 2nd half, rofl
Welcome to Germany.

I think Klopp might not even get a new striker if his 4-3-3 tryouts with Reus or Götze as false 9 will work out great - I really expect him to try this formation.

I don't see this happening to be honest. Unless both Schieber and Lewandowski get injured at the same time, Klopp won't try that stuff out, we only have important matches. So, not before pre-season, and we won't start into the season with just Schieber/Ducksch and hope for the best.

dc89

Re: the guy with 1.2m likes on that picture. I saw this in the thread, don't know if it's genuine or not but it's funny anyway.

2:42pm
It's showtime!

2:42pm
Thank you all for liking my page, it was awesome!!!!!!!!11

:lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom