• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
I hope someone dives in the 90th minute and scores the penalty to win the world cup.

I will feast on the tears.

Better yet, I hope Suarez is the one to do it. :D

*remembers he's from Uruguay*

:(

I would laugh my ass off if RVP was the player who done the dive, then converted the penalty. How would you love them tears?

Hixx

There are too many southern teams in the Championship top 10. Cardiff would need to do a United not to get promoted... would like to see Hull come up coz its close and we usually beat them. Boro can fuck off... that leaves Burnley who would have to nip in through the play offs and they're wankers as well. :(

Linius

Lol, what is this? I don't even

LGk.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't wait to see guys choke against Udinese! While Nazio and Cavanapoli will both win their matches and it will be a three way for first. hehehe

We probably will:

1-We're missing too many important players.
2-We're still in Curse-January
3-It's snowing
4-Matri

Fry

Wilbury, I said that I'm you in the 'please ban me thread', but you posted right after me. No one is going to believe me now :|

rodvik

#saintsfc Pochettino has brought a full backroom staff with him, Adkins' first team coaching staff all gone.

Great no one to help the transition.

Down with the Villa, we're going down with the Villa.

Brothers in failure.

Today we announced we wont be spending big money for transfers this window.

Thats a relief, we dont want to upset the machine like balance of our high performing squad.

Linius

Wow, just saw a broken window and some blood on it at the PSV stadium. But I missed what happened. From what I heard Pieters (who was booked with a red) smashed it :/

Lightning

Banned
He's pretty happy, Adkins was quite a bad manager imho
Rather odd timing though. Saints are on a pretty good run at the moment and have only lost 2 of their last 12 games. Matt Le Tissier doesn't seem impressed by it and says they are a bit of a laughing stock.

They had a disaster start to the season but seemed to have sorted their shit out recently.

Long story. In short furious.
I'm rather interested after reading Matt Le Tissier pissed off comments. What's going on at the club?

Rather odd timing though. Saints are on a pretty good run at the moment and have only lost 2 of their last 12 games. Matt Le Tissier doesn't seem impressed by it and says they are a bit of a laughing stock.

They had a disaster start to the year but seemed to have sorted their shit out recently.
Shit.

If Merson agrees with him then we really know Saints f'ed up.

Bated breath.

Wilbur

Banned
maybe pep wants some challenge and manages soton.

see below

Lol as if.

Pep's a pussy.

Pep's only going to Bayern because he grew up hating the colour yellow after Johan Cruyff dressed him up as a banana and made him dance for the enjoyment of the Barcelona coaching squad. Hence he is going to wreak revenge on the Dortmund fucks who employed the colour yellow as a personal taunt to Guardiola.

They had a disaster start to the season but seemed to have sorted their shit out recently.

I'm only joking, I loved Adkins! Bright, talented, and pulling things together. Hope he gets a job somewhere that'll allow him to come back up. Blackpool might be a good shout.

Goddamn, I fucking hate Schlacke.

And fucking Slomka fucking it up. I thought Hannover was just tired at the end of last year, turns out they're just shit...

3Sixty

I'm only joking, I loved Adkins! Bright, talented, and pulling things together. Hope he gets a job somewhere that'll allow him to come back up. Blackpool might be a good shout.

Blackpools chairman might be even worse!

Can't believe i was joking about turning down Pep because i didn't want Nige to go the other day.

Slizz

Such a bizarre game

http://cl.ly/image/2r0F3B1r3T1w/psvfail.gif[img]

Also, Pieters injured himself punching through a window after being sent off.

[img]http://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads6/50f9b079ed5db/50f9b079e978f-Carglass_Pieters.png

:lol

This is incredible.... That kind of glass is sooooo hard to break, dudes hand must be completely fucked.

Wilbur

Banned
Blackpools chairman might be even worse!

Can't believe i was joking about turning down Pep because i didn't want Nige to go the other day.

Yeah, Oyston's a bit of a bellend, but they did the right thing when they got relegated by not sacking Holloway, so I think he'd stick with his man if that happened. Adkins just deserves to be somewhere where he'll be as appreciated by his board as much as he is his fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom