• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
8M Euro for Mbiwa sounds about right. I read he had a release clause of £6m.

3.8M Euro wages.

No idea who le10 are or if they're reliable but I hope that's true. He's meant to be a talent. Will and Kyoufu need some good news.

Kyoufu

8M Euro for Mbiwa sounds about right. I read he had a release clause of £6m.

3.8M Euro wages.

No idea who le10 are or if they're reliable but I hope that's true. He's meant to be a talent. Will and Kyoufu need some good news.

le10 are reliable.

But of course no deal is done until he's holding the shirt.

62k per week is massive wages for us.

Which can only mean Coloccini is leaving in this window. :(

Pitch Perfect did not live up to the hype. There was some fine looking ladies tho. Adam DeVine continues to be hilarious too.

Also, fuck PSV and Lyon....

Tc91

iaVv0X5.jpg

Sandro's knee.

Fry

Bought my ticket to see Django tomorrow, right after all the footy.

One episode away from finishing Shameless's first season. One of my favorite seasons in a while. Such a great show.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
AVB:

Asked if the sight of added time could be deflating to United’s opponents he agreed: “It has that effect, I can’t deny it. It's very difficult. I haven’t mentioned it [to the players] but that’s the reality. It’s nothing new. It has been down in history for how many years? Twenty? Fergie time!”

The power of Froggie.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh shit.

Le10sport saying we're about to sign Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa for 8 million Euros.

PLEASE

Also Pardew said at a Charity dinner that we're about to sign 2 players that cost 8 million each.......

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

Noooo Yanga-Mbiwa wants to come to us :(

i luv u 2 tho so I'll let you have this one in return for Cabaye

AVB also says Rooney is the player that makes Man United tick.

He is correct.

RVP has been winning us games.

But when Rooney plays well the whole team plays well. The inconsistent fat shit.

rodvik

The Adkins sacking is terrible. But hey, when Villa go down maybe he'll be our new manager when we wrongly get rif od Lambert.

Southampton signed Forren too? I'm dizzy.

We havent signed anybody, dont worry. You have that rock to cling onto.

Kyoufu

I'm so shocked.

I think I'm going to the Reading game tomorrow? At this point should my parents be concerned I'm essentially self-harming?

Hahah.

Dude how are you single when you live in Newcastle? All those lovely looking ladies on your twitter...

How are you single?!?!

Zabojnik

What's Llorente up to at the moment? Off to Juve or staying...?

He's not moving in January. Apparently we've reached an agreement with the player, 4.5M€ for 4 years. Nothing official, so it could be bullshit. Whatever happens, it will happen in the summer.

Wilbur

Banned
AVB also says Rooney is the player that makes Man United tick.

He is correct.

RVP has been winning us games.

But when Rooney plays well the whole team plays well. The inconsistent fat shit.

Yeah; RVP's been quite peripheral in a few games but won us stuff anyway, but due to Rooney dropping deeper and getting involved, he certainly has a massive effect on our play. I'd rather see him in midfield than Kagawa tbh.

Hahah.

Dude how are you single when you live in Newcastle? All those lovely looking ladies on your twitter...

How are you single?!?!

Well I wasn't until recently haha! It's strange being back in the single game though, good fun. Not made some great decisions though, fucking alcohol.

Yeah Rooney can make United tick unfortunately and he always seems to play well against us.

Strange, I felt a little optimistic when we played United away, probably because I expected nothing and just knew we would play well regardless. This game though I have a bad feeling about :( its pretty much going to be a shit day for us Sunday. Either Arsenal gain some ground, Chelsea get further in front or both get a point and we will end up with nothing.

*depression has kicked in*

probably doesnt help im off to view a house to buy tomorrow and then to the bank for a chat, signing our lives away >_<

Scum

He's not moving in January. Apparently we've reached an agreement with the player, 4.5M€ for 4 years. Nothing official, so it could be bullshit. Whatever happens, it will happen in the summer.

He'll be a welcomed sight compared to what you currently have though, right?

dc89

Just as we're talking about Rooney he features on Masters of European Football on SS1. Eurgh.

Won't be long before Jack Rodwell is featured on shows like this.

Edit: fuck it just showed United V Roma and I saw DDR. :( I'm as depressed as Kyoufu now.

Salvadora

Yeah Rooney can make United tick unfortunately and he always seems to play well against us.

Strange, I felt a little optimistic when we played United away, probably because I expected nothing and just knew we would play well regardless. This game though I have a bad feeling about :( its pretty much going to be a shit day for us Sunday. Either Arsenal gain some ground, Chelsea get further in front or both get a point and we will end up with nothing.

*depression has kicked in*

probably doesnt help im off to view a house to buy tomorrow and then to the bank for a chat, signing our lives away >_<

I'm praying for a great day of AVB/Freund celebrations. I have faith you may even get a point of them.

Sky Italia (lol) saying Inter have rejected an &#8364;8 million bid from us for their attacking midfielder... Coutinho? Wut?
Last week we rejected a &#8364;12m bid from Southampton, he will not be sold unless some crazy sheik wants to buy him for &#8364;30m or something like that.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm a little worried about Spurs, but that probably means we'll win it. Shit myself about the Chelsea, City and both Liverpool games, won them all. C'est la vie.

WJD

Just as we're talking about Rooney he features on Masters of European Football on SS1. Eurgh.

Won't be long before Jack Rodwell is featured on shows like this.

Edit: fuck it just showed United V Roma and I saw DDR. :( I'm as depressed as Kyoufu now.

He scored a great goal in that game. Even though Mickey Cazzer outshone him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom