• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I don't understand why no one is taking a punt on Gary Hooper. Sure, he plays in the Scottish league but he could be quite a good signing.

Edit: I know Norwich bid for him or something which was smacked down.

He has a CL run to look forward to + Celtic want more for him than anyone will be willing to pay

Hixx

Remy
KuGsj.gif

fuck qpr

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't understand why no one is taking a punt on Gary Hooper. Sure, he plays in the Scottish league but he could be quite a good signing.

Edit: I know Norwich bid for him or something which was smacked down.

We were linked to him too.

Why? Because he's a striker.

Mr.Red

South Africa; Khune, Ngcongca, Matlaba, Sangweni, Khumalo, Dikgacoi, Letsholonyane, Phala, Majoro, Tshabalala, Parker

Cape Verde; Vozinha, Nivaldo, Carlitos, Nando, Varela, Soares, T Varela, Babanco, Mendes, H Ramos, Platini

Hey Footy-Gaf. Sporting won again last night!!! That´s 3 wins in a row for Jesualdo Ferreira in just 8 days. It was a crazy match with Carrillo scoring an amazing goal and then Beira Mar had a player sent off on the 89 min and we got a penalty.
But we just can´t do things the easy way so Wolfswinkel missed the penalty and then Beira Mar had a penalty on the 90th min that was thankfully saved by God Patricio. It was nerve wrecking trying to follow those last few minutes on a phone. I was at a the dinner and at least 10 people in the table spent those last 5 minutes just refreshing the live score app.
Anyway, the good times are back!!!

L1NETT

Fletcher is having such a good season, excellent buy.

Oh just seen Newcastle just agreed a fee for Yanga-Mbiwa, what time is the QPR bid scheduled for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom