• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
House viewing a bit of a disappointment but bank meeting successful, mortgage can be ours if we want it.

Now why isn't there any good games today in the Prem? >_<

I am only 24 :( I am too young for this adult stuff, Im waiting for figures to arrive ffs haha. We looked at renting but its so expensive we thought about trying to get a mortgage, we have been saving non stop for the past year so have quite a big deposit. Just need to find a house now.

Carbonox

If Newcastle bag Mbiwa next week, that would be some signing. Obviously Coloccini's replacement but still.

Would like to see a striker (and Sissoko but doubt that will happen now) and I guess that will be fine for January.

WJD

Slight dilemma FootyFilmGAF; I received the Kubrick collection for christmas and I've finally got the time to watch them all but I have no idea where to start. Considering just starting with Lolita and working my way down but if there's a better way of doing it I'm all ears.

Damn, have Reina in my FPL team and Mannone is his backup, and obviously never, ever plays

Why the fuck is Doni still out? He's been gone since July as far as I'm aware, and nobody seems to know why.

Empty

i think i'm gonna go with liverpool - norwich. city are gonna stuff fulham at home unfortunately. hope carragher can bring the lols and suarez some fun.

Slizz

Damn, have Reina in my FPL team and Mannone is his backup, and obviously never, ever plays

Why the fuck is Doni still out? He's been gone since July as far as I'm aware, and nobody seems to know why.

Doni is in Miami, has been for weeks lol. He's been promoting a NASL team down here.

flyover

Slight dilemma FootyFilmGAF; I received the Kubrick collection for christmas and I've finally got the time to watch them all but I have no idea where to start. Considering just starting with Lolita and working my way down but if there's a better way of doing it I'm all ears.
Just go through them in order. Then, because it would be a shame to end on Eyes Wide Shut, get yourself a copy of Paths of Glory and watch that. It may not just be Kubrick's best film. It may be the best film, period.

Man City 1-0 Fulham

untitled-2exuth.gif

Manager

See Mancini? This is why you dont build your tactic around passing the ball into goal. Only took him a year to realise.

A month ago Dzeko wouldn't fire that shot.

WJD

Just go through them in order. Then, because it would be a shame to end on Eyes Wide Shut, get yourself a copy of Paths of Glory and watch that. It may not just be Kubrick's best film. It may be the best film, period.

Yeah, Eyes Wide Shut, 2001 and The Shining are his only ones I've seen so I'm all too aware how bad Eyes Wide Shut is. I also hear Dr Strangelove is something special?

derExperte

I can get behind that. Especially the Paths of Glory part, criminally underrated when people talk about Kubrick. Or the best films in general.

Carbonox

I don't understand why no one is taking a punt on Gary Hooper. Sure, he plays in the Scottish league but he could be quite a good signing.

Edit: I know Norwich bid for him or something which was smacked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom