• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

2,w=591,c=0.bild.jpeg

to sit on the bench?

How quick on average?

The first time I had sex it was ... Not long, you get surprised by the warmth of the vagina. But she was also a virgin and was constantly saying like "OUCH slower" so you start getting lost in your own thoughts, like what positions to strengthen your Wimbledon team on in FM and when she was suddenly ready after a slow slow entrance to the cave of roast beef I wasn't anymore. But it's quantity over quality, right? Was ready not soon after again.

Messi

The first time I had sex it was ... Not long, you get surprised by the warmth of the vagina. But she was also a virgin and was constantly saying like "OUCH slower" so you start getting lost in your own thoughts, like what positions to strengthen your Wimbledon team on in FM and when she was suddenly ready after a slow slow entrance to the cave of roast beef I wasn't anymore. But it's quantity over quality, right? Was ready not soon after again.

We all fail on the first outing.

Blablurn

my first sex was during an episode of scrubs. i lasted the whole episode which surprised me

Couldn't cum first time I had sex. I never had sex with a virgin. Almost had, but felt wrong, we were drunk, staying the night in a tent on the beach. She passed out, and halfway through the night I went to take a piss with a pack of stray dogs.

I remember it vividly.

Fry

ix1c404ZWnnf0.gif

Messi

Couldn't cum first time I had sex. I never had sex with a virgin. Almost had, but felt wrong, we were drunk, staying the night in a tent on the beach. She passed out, and halfway through the night I went to take a piss with a pack of stray dogs.

I remember it vividly.

I feel Andres spirit is close

its so exciting to be part of after dark footy gaf! please touch me

The tingly feeling goes away after a while.

--

When masturbating do any of you speed run?

When masturbating do any of you speed run?

Some times. I feel less guilty when I get it over with than when I take my time and browse through a bunch of shit.

It's messing with my head and relationship honestly. Going cold turkey starting now.

Blablurn

Nope, just absent. Probably dressed as a woman and taking weird pictures somewhere.

lol

Just sleeping I hope. Got a pretty sweet temporary tat on my tit today

AoBNo.jpg

sexy!

its 6 am here. since im freaking jetlagged i think about driving to the supermarket at 7 am to buy stuff and fill up my fridge. i went to bed at 10 yesterday after being awake for 24h. thought i could sleep till at least 9 or so... woke up at 2:20 am :/

Messi

Some times. I feel less guilty when I get it over with than when I take my time and browse through a bunch of shit.

It's messing with my head and relationship honestly. Going cold turkey starting now.

I am the usain bolt of masturbation when I want to be. Sometimes you gotta get there fast.

Where's the oddest place you have done it? Once, and I am not proud of this but needs must... I did it in the back seat of a moving bus. There was no one near but it's still wrong :/

I am the usain bolt of masturbation when I want to be. Sometimes you gotta get there fast.

Where's the oddest place you have done it? Once, and I am not proud of this but needs must... I did it in the back seat of a moving bus. There was no one near but it's still wrong :/

You win. BUT....

I used to take my gf to these Tai Kwondo classes that took place way outside the city, and so I would drive her there. I always had between an hour and two to kill depending on the way. I would usually watch a movie on my laptop, or do a lil bit of script writing. This one day I got creative, took my car to a residential area very nearby and I got myself on the back seat and did the deed. Came through the window and bounced.

It was very depressing.

GorillaJu

I was surprised by how little feeling there was. My first lay was a bit of a... Well lets just say it surprised me to find out how many dudes (most of them older) she had been with even at 16. I was also too nervous to get completely hard, and there wasn't any "wetness" I had heard so much about. I thought sex sucked. It wasn't until my third that I had a real cute girl with a vag like a water pump. She was Korean. I never went back to white girls except once a few years ago where with systematic determination I endeavored to sleep with a different girl on every night during a two week stay in NYC. Still only one was white and she was exquisite, it must be said.

I was surprised by how little feeling there was. My first lay was a bit of a... Well lets just say it surprised me to find out how many dudes (most of them older) she had been with even at 16. I was also too nervous to get completely hard, and there wasn't any "wetness" I had heard so much about. I thought sex sucked. It wasn't until my third that I had a real cute girl with a vag like a water pump. She was Korean. I never went back to white girls except once a few years ago where with systematic determination I endeavored to sleep with a different girl on every night during a two week stay in NYC. Still only one was white and she was exquisite, it must be said.

With my charm wetness was not a problem.
we had been messing around for a few months before that. Sheets were never the same after a bit of hand work

*turning on stream

*first thing i hear is "fuck"

yeah, thats super hexagon :D

HE BEAT YOUR SCORE

and is beginning to sound suicidal.

GorillaJu

With my charm wetness was not a problem.
we had been messing around for a few months before that. Sheets were never the same after a bit of hand work

HE BEAT YOUR SCORE

and is beginning to sound suicidal.

Yeah my gf never wanted foreplay she just wanted to get railed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom