• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast, great player when he has to defend, not that good when he has to help our strikers. He has had his best season a couple of years ago, when we won the Scudetto, but this season has been kinda meh, he's not playing at his best. He's only afraid of Milito, usually he's the only player that gets past him, otherwise he managed to hold everybody else: in fact, if you take a look at our conceded goals, most of them came from the left side, where Antonini is (just to name one: Matri's goal last year in Milan-Juve, ended 1-1, or the Siena's goal last weekend). He can do better, especially when he has to create chances upfront.

I'm not sure if Milan actually wants to sell him, I'm guessing that we'll get rid of him only when we'll receive an indecent proposal: he's one of the few players that grew up in our youth sector (so far, we have him, Abbiati, Antonini, Ambrosini, De Sciglio and Strasser), if we manage (with miracles and whatnot) to get to the third place this year we'll need to keep him for the CL list.

Repost. New page. Whatever.
Why always me?

Wilbur

Banned
Couldn't cum first time I had sex. I never had sex with a virgin. Almost had, but felt wrong, we were drunk, staying the night in a tent on the beach. She passed out, and halfway through the night I went to take a piss with a pack of stray dogs.

I remember it vividly.

Who is the new guy?

I LIKE HIM

Wilbur

Banned
Congrats on the job Wilbz. Guess that means you can stop hating Willkiller for stealing your old job now :lol

Who is this Willkiller? I wouldn't know, I have him on ignore.

Anyway, a befor-dark edition of afer-dark:

I lost my virginity in a Hounslow bathroom to a woman. Holding the door with my back and doggying this lady while [REDACTED] tried to come into the bathroom and do a shit but there was no lock so I had to both hold it shut and pump at the same time. After 20 minutes and a blowie I finished, and then let [REDACTED] come in for her turd.

In related news, well done to Everton last night.

Yen

fuck, got a dm on twitter from a friend directing me to facebook, it requires I log in with my twitter account. Immediately get four trojan warnings from AVG.

Salazar

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho
Remy has turned down QPR even though fee was agreed, but competing interest from Schalke, Borussia Dortmund and potentially Inter. #NUFC

Dortmund ?

As mentioned, Abate is fast. Just watching this youtube clip.. skip to 1:00. God damn, so fast lol.
Bystrov and Abate together would make a ridiculously fast side of the field, lol
Fast, great player when he has to defend, not that good when he has to help our strikers. He has had his best season a couple of years ago, when we won the Scudetto, but this season has been kinda meh, he's not playing at his best. He's only afraid of Milito, usually he's the only player that gets past him, otherwise he managed to hold everybody else: in fact, if you take a look at our conceded goals, most of them came from the left side, where Antonini is (just to name one: Matri's goal last year in Milan-Juve, ended 1-1, or the Siena's goal last weekend). He can do better, especially when he has to create chances upfront.

I'm not sure if Milan actually wants to sell him, I'm guessing that we'll get rid of him only when we'll receive an indecent proposal: he's one of the few players that grew up in our youth sector (so far, we have him, Abbiati, Antonini, Ambrosini, De Sciglio and Strasser), if we manage (with miracles and whatnot) to get to the third place this year we'll need to keep him for the CL list.

Thanks for the info. 10-12 million are the numbers I've been seeing. Considering our recent spending that's basically a drop in the bucket at this point.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
fuck, got a dm on twitter from a friend directing me to facebook, it requires I log in with my twitter account. Immediately get four trojan warnings from AVG.

The least you deserve for not being part of TwitterGAF.

Arnie

Waking up is hell.

I'm just led in bed, paralysed. The thought of sitting in a library is torture. Think ill slob in front of SSN with some high sugar cereal for a bit.

Blablurn

290952_590593204290708_1956528706_o.jpg
rummenigge showed the shirt of our new player. all hail messi.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte: " The Coppa Italia gives me the opportunity to field those who have played less so far this season "

THERE IS A REASON THEY PLAY LESS

So It's going to be Padoin, Giac, Ashton Kutcher, Marrone, Caceres, Storari, Matri and/or Pogba?

Who is this Willkiller? I wouldn't know, I have him on ignore.

Anyway, a befor-dark edition of afer-dark:

I lost my virginity in a Hounslow bathroom to a woman. Holding the door with my back and doggying this lady while Natalie Bwete tried to come into the bathroom and do a shit but there was no lock so I had to both hold it shut and pump at the same time. After 20 minutes and a blowie I finished, and then let Natalie come in for her turd.

In related news, well done to Everton last night.
Why the fuck would you mention the girl's name who's trying to come in. Her Facebook is out there for all to see and you're in her friendslist.
Yo Bacon, keep us updated on Metro 2033. It has many peaks and troughs.

The greatest thing about the book is the way it makes you want to temporarily live in and explore that world, despite the constant and ever-present poverty, fear, danger and depression

Creates an interesting contrast with The Road imo
Yeah I will, I'm really liking it. I'm at chapter 6 right now.
Bourbon just turning around saying "I have already died" and falling dead to the ground was creepy as fuck

The whole thing with factions and independent metro stations is thought out well. The author must have had a thorough look at the metro lines when he was writing the book. I like how you can look up the stations on the map, which greatly helps you understand where things are taking place in the story and what route Artyom is taking.

confuziz

Banned
Another 2nd division club from the Netherlands (AGOVV Apeldoorn) has been declared bankrupt.

People like Mertens and Chadli played there =(

I wonder how many will follow in the next few years.

spidye

Can't really read the writing on the shirt, anyone else able to read it?

544059_590600487623313_1071674592_n.jpg

<3 Messi

Messi's re-election was also a reward for his scoring record from last year (91 goals). He surpassed the record of Bayern legend Gerd Müller (85 goals). Messi admires the "Bomber" very much. Therefore Barcelona&#8217;s president Sandro Rosell sends a shirt with a personal dedication of Messi for Gerd Müller to his friend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

and a message from Bayern
Lionel Messi has been named the world&#8217;s best for the fourth time on four occasions. That has never happened before. Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge: &#8220;He deserves it, he is the best. FC Bayern congratulates! "

Brøndby announced their plan for the future, including everyone going down permanently 10% in wages and for 3 months 25%. :lol

Hope all the players with any quality refuses, close the shit, burn the concrete jungle down.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What was the criteria used for picking Dani Alves, Pique, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso and Xavi?

Playing with Madrid and Barca? Easier to type than Lukasz Piszczek?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Change in tune from Conte about Drogba. "It's normal to evaluate if we can sign him." Last week, "We're not interested

A free loan until June is a good deal. But factoring in AFCON, and his age, I'm not too sure.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
L'Equipe reporting Belhanda could move to Spurs.

If we carry on like this we'll have more AMs than Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom