• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Sorry baby, I still love you. But a lot of my like for a club is down to the manager. I wanted Southampton to stay up because of Adkins. I want Villa, Norwich and Wigan to stay up because of their managers. Unless Pistachio impresses me I just don't care now.

Pinocchio seems to be a cool guy, he's got a touch of the AVB's about him!

ibsO5lljhAH5op.gif

ipnnvztxnnLje.gif

Just another day at the office.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Come on Villa

West Brom have let that top 4 talk go to their heads over the last 3 months. They are not working hard any more.

Hey guys, remember how shite Alan Hutton is?

Stephen Warnock------------------------------Alan Hutton

Worst fullback pairing in the league at the time?

Gutted I missed the usual Norwich trashing. Seems like Sturridge linked up well with Suarez, which is good to hear. Was my main concern before he signed. Sterling desperately needed some rotation too.

Time to watch WBA vs Villa : Fate of the Two Next Drogbas.

Lightning

Banned
Can't stop laughing.
Neither can I. Alan Pardew hopefully stays years as Cabaye coming back hasn't helped results!

Anything over 12m (GBP) for Balotelli is just fucking silliness.
Pretty much this. He's easily the worst or the city strikers and not that talented from what I've seen and his attitude is up there with the worst in the pl. He literally doesn't give a stuff about anything, including results. Some matches he doesn't even seem to be trying.

Imagine trying to negotiate a contract with him and his agent? Fuck that.

He'd probably turn up in a clown outfit, electrocute your hand with a car battery when you shake, put a whoopee cushion full of sulphuric acid on your chair, demand £300,000 every 5 days, stamp on your head when you decline and burn your office down before he leaves in a Reliant Robin

What a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom