• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Sociedad 2-2 Barcelona

untitled-2wmbjr.gif

Dybala and von Bergen are the only ones not looking like complete shit out there, even Miccoli looks like a chubby Torres today. Like this new Anselmo guy that just got subbed on, his hair is awesome.

Blablurn

Dortmunds win shows that this season is gonna be more interesting than many think. For some reason i'm totally expecting us to bomb for some time in the upcoming weeks. A lot depends on the Arsenal game I guess. If we go throgh, everything is alright but if we dont... see us ... or better said the media, building up a lil crisis.

Real MAdrid's squad has some major snitches.

Apparently the whole spat between Mou and Ronaldo after Valencia, is out there. With everything they said to each other, lol what the hell

Salvadora

Dortmunds win shows that this season is gonna be more interesting than many think. For some reason i'm totally expecting us to bomb for some time in the upcoming weeks. A lot depends on the Arsenal game I guess. If we go throgh, everything is alright but if we dont... see us ... or better said the media, building up a lil crisis.

I think we'll give you a game, at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom