• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Sociedad 3-2 Barcelona

untitled-184k3x.gif

Razor554

I should care that we lost. But gap is too big to even give a shit anymore. We have won the league already.

Malaga game next week on the other hand is more worrying if we play like this.

Just reading about Mourinho being a meanie to Ronaldo. Dickhead.

Ronaldo come back right now.

And which twat leaks this shit lol. It's Ramos isn't it. He probably swaps his gossip for some hair conditioner or some shit.

Miccoli... For fucks sake, that is the kind of stuff you go down for.

Positives : I won my more than 3 goals bet and Dybala is going to be the top scorer of Serie B.

ibohD71b0cs7iq.gif

ij3VHhJ8hUual.gif

ibnqDb3MUMeIH2.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Pique first yellow was completely retarded you are ahead 0-2 there's absolutely no need to do what he did to get that yellow. He completely gimped the team the rest of the match.

GorillaJu

Just reading about Mourinho being a meanie to Ronaldo. Dickhead.

Ronaldo come back right now.

And which twat leaks this shit lol. It's Ramos isn't it. He probably swaps his gossip for some hair conditioner or some shit.

Where can I find the quotes of this? I've only seen Albiol's quotes saying its no thang

What happened between Ronaldo and Mou??

On Tuesday night, moments after Real Madrid’s unconvincing first leg victory (2-0) over Valencia in the quarter finals of the Copa del Rey, the players embraced each other knowing that half the job had been done.

Meanwhile, José Mourinho was waiting for his team in the changing rooms, as he usually does. The Portuguese congratulated his players, patting each one on the back, but when Ronaldo walked in the coach told him: "You went missing in the last 15 minutes, Cris. Joao Pereira was working wonders on the right wing".

Ronaldo looked at his manager in disbelief and could not believe what he was being told, but Mourinho did not leave it there: "You know how important a goal can be in these cup games. You must work right until the end".

The Real boss also criticised the striker for taking a quick throw-in, with only one minute left on the clock, allowing Valencia to regain possession and hit Real on the counter-attack. The disgruntled player, shaking his head, then answered Mourinho back in front of the players: "I put everything into it for you. You’re wrong to criticise me", Ronaldo said slightly louder than normal - albeit not aggressively - showing the striker’s discomfort at his coach’s words.

Florentino Pérez was yet to enter the changing room at this point, but was informed shortly after by a member of staff who had witnessed the incident. However, nothing more came of the matter. Mourinho forgave Ronaldo as he knows that "nobody is more demanding of himself than Cristiano”. For him, it was all just a bit of banter.

Ronnie was wronged.

Dwingvatt

Banned
I've never seen that home loss against Wolves, cos I was at work.

How bad was it?

It was so bad, that it was the first time in my life that I had a few tears come out from my eyes, that had nothing to do with a death in the family / friend, or hearing bad news of someone having some terminal illness.

I think it was also the same time Roy said that Liverpool fans shouldn't expect us to win many games or something to that effect. Made em want to punch the guy's face in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom