• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate had 72p on 2-2, Benteke first goal scorer, and he'd win £72.

7oHA9Kc.jpg

Dwingvatt

Banned
Chelsea are really a pitiful club. They are so clueless its pathetic.

They had players like Lukaku, Sturridge, Drogba and Torres.

They sold, loaned or released everyone except for Torres.

Lukaku: Scoring goals like it was nothing and being a big factor at WBA.
Drogba: Still a great player but let him go.
Sturridge: Having a great start to his Liverpool career with 3 goals in 3 starts.

Torres: Even Rafa can't help him.

Wilbur

Banned
Chelsea are really a pitiful club. They are so clueless its pathetic.

They had players like Lukaku, Sturridge, Drogba and Torres.

They sold, loaned or released everyone except for Torres.

Lukaku: Scoring goals like it was nothing and being a big factor at WBA.
Drogba: Still a great player but let him go.
Sturridge: Having a great start to his Liverpool career with 3 goals in 3 starts.

Torres: Even Rafa can't help him.

Torres will soon be crucified by the Chelsea fans, return after three days and become their saviour

Arnie

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fuck that made me laugh

not him, another, he'll have been watching, playing FM13, and spouting useless football facts from the late nineties, no doubt

Not at home so can't gauge the jubilant reactions, but it's safe to say there'll be some.

Jacqui Oatley ‏@JacquiOatley
This is the best I've seen Wilfried Zaha play. Sumptuous skills to beat his man, several times. If Sir Alex watches a DVD of this game.

Slowly beginning to realise Zaha is amazing.

Arnie

One of my mates, he appeared in a photo where me and him were donning naughty gilets. Not the mate who won the £72, though.

Sturridge speaks really well, outside of the 'I'd like to thank god stuff'. Wouldn't even take Torres back, he wouldn't play.

xintin

Send Torres back to Liverpool and he'll probably do well. Something about Chelsea doesn't click with Torres.
Torres wouldn't get into the team. Well, today's Liverpool team at least.

The only way he should be in the Chelsea team at the moment is in an Anelka role, supporting Ba. That would require a change in formation though which isn't happening.

Rubin Kazan apparently had their 19M !!!! bid for Yann M'Vila accepted. I thought he was available for a lot less than that? Or was that only for old 'Arry?

Wilbur

Banned
Jacqui Oatley ‏@JacquiOatley
This is the best I've seen Wilfried Zaha play. Sumptuous skills to beat his man, several times. If Sir Alex watches a DVD of this game.

Slowly beginning to realise Zaha is amazing.

I want a highlights package now

but it was 0-0. He isn't a match winner. I don't want him.

Fuck I wanna see Django again

First things first. Who is older? “Me,” grins Rafael. “By two minutes,” shrugs Fabio. “Yeah, I’m big brother,” Rafael continues, “The Boss.”

Bring Fabio bakkkk :(

GolazoDan

Still pretty sure Wilfried Zaha is a fictional character, an FM regen that's got a bit out of hand. A person named Wilfried.

Random thought, but I genuinely dunno how anyone gets excited about the Champions League, at least from a somewhat neutral perspective. It's kinda nice when the games are upon you and there's a bit of narrative to them but at this stage... not much to it.

Getting more and more annoying. Hope he leaves after the season.

Hahaha, this guy, oh wow.

Blablurn might be the most outspoken BVB hater with the cunts and fuck Dortmunds but this guy is something else. He probably hates BVB the most but only releases the hate in small and subtle doses. I like him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rubin Kazan apparently had their 19M !!!! bid for Yann M'Vila accepted. I thought he was available for a lot less than that? Or was that only for old 'Arry?

Of course he's available for less than that, they want rid of him. But they're hardly going to turn down some silly offer from a moron club are they?

kharma45

One of my mates, he appeared in a photo where me and him were donning naughty gilets. Not the mate who won the £72, though.

Sturridge speaks really well, outside of the 'I'd like to thank god stuff'. Wouldn't even take Torres back, he wouldn't play.

Ah!

He'll be better than Young

Obviously ;P

Bring Fabio bakkkk :(

He was always rated as the more talented brother, want him back too.

Wilbur

Banned
I just want to see Samuel L's faces at the dinner table again. Was holding in a shit all film and I almost released at that part.

Oh fuck,
at the end when he said "sweet jesus let me kill this nigga!"
I fucking lost it. Everything he said was hilarious.

Yeah. Since Sturridge came our priorities have moved elsewhere. We could do with an upgrade to our strikers of course, but its not worth the risk of hoping Torres can find a semblance of his old form for us

Arnie

Oh fuck,
at the end when he said "sweet jesus let me kill this nigga!"
I fucking lost it. Everything he said was hilarious.
He was just one of many brilliant performances.

Laughed at every single thing he did.
Yeah. Since Sturridge came our priorities have moved elsewhere. We could do with an upgrade to our strikers of course, but its not worth the risk of hoping Torres can find a semblance of his old form for us
I'm not particularly bothered about finding another striker, either. If Sturridge continues the form he was in today, and Suarez continues to play as he is, we'd be hard pressed to upgrade the pair without breaking the bank.

Considering he's English, I can't believe we got Sturridge for £12 million.

Of course he's available for less than that, they want rid of him. But they're hardly going to turn down some silly offer from a moron club are they?

Yeah but Rubin isn't one of those super rich clubs, they really can't afford to be throwing that kind of money around when they don't have to. I think we ruined it for all the Russian clubs when we paid 100m for Hulk and Witsel. Now they're all forced to overpay. All according to keikaku.

Aside from up front, do juvntus have the most consistent team in Europe? As in, every one of their players puts in the same good standard of performance every week?

Lightning

Banned
Dortmund won 5-0?

Awesome.

Best team in Germany.

Even if Bayern with the title 100 years in a row I won't change my mind.
Dortmund are the most awesome club in the world imo. From their top management, to how they treat their players, to their youth set up, to how they perform on the pitch they are an absolute fantastic club.

How can anyone hate this Dortmund? Such an awesome team and club who play fantastic football without breaking the bank to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom