• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only really been following football for 6 years or so, and the best I've seen was Drogba over the course of 09/10. Absolute beast. Pace, power, heading, positioning, long shots, finishing, passing. He was majestic. Deserved the PFA award by a distance.

Scum

-----------Forster-------------------
---?-------?----------?------------?-
--McEachran--Wilshere--Cleverley
--------Zaha-----------Ox-----------
---------------Rooney---------------

So who would be in defence in this future
England
team?

L Shaw at LB, Jones, Smalling and perhaps, Caulker at CB. No idea about the RB though.

3Sixty

-----------Forster-------------------
---?-------?----------?------------?-
--McEachran--Wilshere--Cleverley
--------Zaha-----------Ox-----------
---------------Rooney---------------

So who would be in defence in this future
England
team?

Luke Shaw, Nathaniel Clyne.

Arnie

Viva am cry.

gif_deadwood-vi.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sunhi went to sleep early because Barca lost :(

Zabo I'm sure the usual suspects gif'd it over there! (P45 or something)

Bumhead

Banned
Best striker I've seen for Wednesday is David Hirst, who in today's money would be a £20-£30m player without question. Absolute quality with both feet, his head, pace, power.. the complete striker in every sense of the word. Had injuries though and was one of the last players of a very different generation to today's athletes. He always loved a pint and looks like a barrel now.

Best striker I've seen live.. possibly Michael Owen. Certainly the best performance I've ever seen from an individual player. He scored his first career hat trick against us in what I think was a 3-3 draw with Liverpool, and he was fucking incredible. Completely unplayable.

Best striker I've seen on TV though is easily Ronaldo, the original one. Easily one of the greatest of all time and an extraordinary player.

Tbf there's nothing interesting to say about City. Who honestly gives the slightest fuck about them? Their fans don't. They barely bother to turn up and watch matches.

I agree, even if you're slightly trolling. City will always be the boring shitstain on the pants of Manchester's football scene. All the millions, the trophies, the world class players, the arguments, the controversy. Still boring as fuck.

I agree, even if you're slightly trolling. City will always be the boring shitstain on the pants of Manchester's football scene. All the millions, the trophies, the world class players, the arguments, the controversy. Still boring as fuck.
Yeah but football pitches and a sixth form.

You can't put a value on that.

Clegg

I can see where Fergie was coming from when he chose to play Park and Rafa in front of Pogba.

We were in a shitload of trouble with injuries and struggling to keep up with City. He went with more experienced players to try and did us out of the hole we were in.

In hindsight, he was completely wrong, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom