• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Pogba looks good. What happened at UTD with him?

Failing on behalf of both Fergie and his agent, really. Fergie wasn't giving him gametime, but to stay he wanted a ludicrous amount of money that he hadn't proved himself worthy of yet.

Wish we'd kept him though. Really fucking do.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd like to see Cleverley do that.

Henderson could, like.

id9AL2HhaleyT.gif

Failing on behalf of both Fergie and his agent, really. Fergie wasn't giving him gametime, but to stay he wanted a ludicrous amount of money that he hadn't proved himself worthy of yet.

Wish we'd kept him though. Really fucking do.

Sounds like our Tom Ince situation. Except instead of a smart agent, we had that dickhead Paul Ince bouncing around from newspaper to newspaper like a twat to show everyone how unjustly we were treating his son

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I agree, even if you're slightly trolling. City will always be the boring shitstain on the pants of Manchester's football scene. All the millions, the trophies, the world class players, the arguments, the controversy. Still boring as fuck.

Tbf that may be over in England. Here in the U. S. they already have their own hype commercial on ESPN making them look at least equals with United.

Tbf that may be over in England. Here in the U. S. they already have their own hype commercial on ESPN making them look at least equals with United.

Perhaps. They don't have the historyof mediocrity stateside, and JM7 is probably a decent player by MLS standards

I adore Henderson, and I'm not sure why. I'm desperate for him to succeed

dc89

Pogba looks good. What happened at UTD with him?

I'm not to answer this. I will resist. Because I only talk about United apparently.

Your grip on reality.

:lol

dc and Clegg just need to fight tbh

You're lucky his volley didn't go in or that shit would be on every page.

LUCKY.

Pokemon Battle style.

dc uses Cast.
Enemy Clegg has bitten
dc used PR post with some opinion and a little satire.
Enemy Clegg is confused. Enemy Clegg hurts itself in it's confusion.
Enemy Clegg faints.

pulga

Banned
I'm not to answer this. I will resist. Because I only talk about United apparently.

Pokemon Battle style.

dc uses Cast.
Enemy Clegg has bitten
Enemy Clegg is confused. Enemy Clegg hurts itself in it's confusion.
Enemy Clegg faints.

lol

Pokemon Battle style.

dc uses Cast.
Enemy Clegg has bitten
dc throws money at problem
Money misses!
City are still shit

Wilbur

Banned
dc uses 'being wrong'
United-GAF uses 'witty reposte'
dc is confused
dc uses 'stop ganging up on me'
FootyGAF uses 'sympathy'
Wilbury uses 'eat shit and die'
pulga uses 'i will eat that shit happily and cum on your chest'
dc uses 'repeat ad infinitum'

K1LLER7

That's a nice goal but let's see him dribble past 3-4 players and stick it in the back of them without a funny haircut, Like Bebe :p

pulga

Banned
dc uses 'being wrong'
United-GAF uses 'witty reposte'
dc is confused
dc uses 'stop ganging up on me'
FootyGAF uses 'sympathy'
Wilbury uses 'eat shit and die'
pulga uses 'i will eat that shit happily and cum on your chest'
dc uses 'repeat ad infinitum'

wtf man, Ill happily do the cumming but the shit is a big no-no

the abuse dc receives is shocking to be honest

I am surprised MUMEI PLS doesn't step in.

Where the fuck is she anyways? Mumei has abandoned us

Sloane

Banned
Hahaha, this guy, oh wow.

Blablurn might be the most outspoken BVB hater with the cunts and fuck Dortmunds but this guy is something else. He probably hates BVB the most but only releases the hate in small and subtle doses. I like him.
Maybe wanting Götze to leave was a bit too much but to me he's the least likeable player on the team and he seems to pull crap like this more often recently. Nothing more annoying than unsportsmanlike conduct, maybe Götze isn't quite there yet but with his dives and shit like today he's getting close. Yes, he's an amazingly talented player but I wouldn't be sad if he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom