• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe wanting Götze to leave was a bit too much but to me he's the least likeable player on the team and he seems to pull crap like this more often recently. Nothing more annoying than unsportsmanlike players, maybe Götze isn't quite their yet but with his dives and shit like today he's getting close. Yes, he's an amazingly talented player but I wouldn't be sad if he left.

¬¬

Aye, he's been too busy sinking Udinese.

A bit like Paul Pogba.

Greatness has a weird way, doesn't it?
Henderson isn't even better than Clev let alone Pogba.

When Pogba starts playing for France I'll have to buy that shirt. Real one too. It's beyond the fakes.

Arnie

Henderson isn't even better than Clev let alone Pogba.

tumblr_mfs2oaxCE81rzearvo1_500.gif

Rad-

Amazing strike by Pogba. I liked him but I'm not sure why people act like it was a horrible blow to United. There's like 3 more talented than him youngsters in the making (Daehli, Pereira, Januzaj). Though if all of them leave too then fuck. :lol

Clegg

It's gonna be shit when SAF retires.

We'll lose a massive part of what made us so successful over the last 20 years.

Scholes and Giggs will be gone by then so the new manager will have to build a team without the experience those players provide.

We're lucky that we have some talented younger players that have the potential to get even better. There will be a few rocky years ahead though.

Amazing strike by Pogba. I liked him but I'm not sure why people act like it was a horrible blow to United. There's like 3 more talented than him youngsters in the making (Daehli, Pereira, Januzaj). Though if all of them leave too then fuck. :lol
Daehli isn't close to being as talented.

Adnan probably is as talented but he still has a long way to go.

Not seen enough of Pereira.

Pogba was/is match ready and is just the type of player we need.

Tbh his attitude was fairly poor and the way he left makes me think he wasn't fully committed but we still made a mistake, can't get away from it, a big one.

D_prOdigy

Pogba is clearly a fantastic player.

But he and his agent were being dicks.

It is simply a matter of principle that United don't give in to the money demands of foetuses like that.

We're currently doing fine without him.

I think that's about it.

There was a match at anfield too
Vidic was alright against Torres that game. Torres actually gave Ferdinand a harder time.

Vidic getting sent off makes people think it was Torres giving him a tough time but until Torres scored he was having a pretty quiet game.

I remember it well. Don't argue.

It's gonna be shit when SAF retires.

We'll lose a massive part of what made us so successful over the last 20 years.

Scholes and Giggs will be gone by then so the new manager will have to build a team with the experience those players provide.

We're lucky that we have some talented younger players that have the potential to get even better. There will be a few rocky years ahead though.

Don't worry, he'll bring Phil Neville with him

POGBA lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Perhaps. They don't have the historyof mediocrity stateside, and JM7 is probably a decent player by MLS standards

I adore Henderson, and I'm not sure why. I'm desperate for him to succeed

Latin American people don't know what a JM7 is, lol

Playing Pogtrayer that far back won't help you in Champions League Cunte

L1NETT

Don't worry United fans....he will be back in Manchester in a few years time!

After City sign him for £35 million

Edit: Has anyone got a link/gif of the second pogba goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom