• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

imagine having verm and evra in the same defense. the amount of times we'd be left with two defenders because they're both caught miles out of position upfield.

What the hell. He is a defender lol

I thought he was a defender? Came on in a game the other day and went into defence I thought. Hes quite highly rated otherwise he wouldn't be on the bench. But the chances of him actually becoming good with us are low I agree.

Sorry I got that wrong.

I'm a hammers fan anyway. We aren't used to thinking about defenders. We just bring in randomers to play there.

I still don't think he stands a chance at Chelsea. With Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill and Luiz all seasoned CB's he won't get much of a sniff. Even when one of those guys leave they'll buy in another seasoned player. Chelsea can't take risks in defence.

Kyoufu

/sigh no new signings in Jan. De Rossi is 20 days late.

We shouldn't have spent £27m on Garcia and Rodwell :(

lol you can't afford to buy players because of the massive wages you hand out to every single player in your squad. Unless of course you want FFFP to slap you in the face.

A midfield that is going to be easily overrun even by Uniteds and then to top it all off, Torres up front. Is Luiz injured? Hadn't heard of that. I'm guessing 1-4, the chelsea goal will be some freak accident.

Sloosha

A midfield that is going to be easily overrun even by Uniteds and then to top it all off, Torres up front. Is Luiz injured? Hadn't heard of that. I'm guessing 1-4, the chelsea goal will be some freak accident.

It's a home game. We've already lost.

Wawrinka is worth one great match every slam.

3Sixty

Nigel Adkins was sacked by Southampton after ­becoming frustrated by the club’s transfer policy.

Adkins feared he was ­becoming marginalised over signings by executive chairman Nicola Cortese long before he was fired.

He was shocked in the summer when Cortese splashed a club record £12million on Gaston ­Ramirez, despite the fact he was chasing other targets.

And Adkins was ­disappointed when the club failed to sign his top central defensive target Bram Nuytick, instead ringing in Maya Yoshida.

Southampton made an ambitious enquiry to take Theo Walcott back to the club in July, which Adkins knew nothing about until it had been knocked back.

Sounds about right.

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein
Holtby update. He played brilliantly on Friday and everyone at Schalke expects him to leave this month

and

Pedro Pinto ‏@pedrocnn
It seems there is a real chance Mourinho could leave @Cristiano on the bench for tonight's game at Valencia. @CNNFC
Retweeted by raphael honigstein

:lol if Mourinho does that, he is DONE.

Yen

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein
Holtby update. He played brilliantly on Friday and everyone at Schalke expects him to leave this month

and

Pedro Pinto ‏@pedrocnn
It seems there is a real chance Mourinho could leave @Cristiano on the bench for tonight's game at Valencia. @CNNFC
Retweeted by raphael honigstein

:lol if Mourinho does that, he is DONE.

He also says Bayern-scheiße will not go for Suarez.

that's really someone who should make sense in guardiola's tactics but I can't see us paying 40m pounds for him. that's way too much
He bites people, you don't want him.

GolazoDan

Enjoying Gary Neville's subtle trolling.

"Negativity is never ideal, I never experienced it at club level but certainly with England."
"I think his [Benitez] heart's still with Liverpool."

All correct, of course.

iQVJYqknE8KU0.gif

Well it didn't make him prettier. But at least it's not like the world cup or whenever that last terrible haircut was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom